Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: back up sights

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

back up sights

I'm looking for a set of back up sights for my dd. What are you guys running?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Do you want flip-ups or fixed? Or maybe offsets? Are these backup to an optic? I'm guessing they are since you refer to them as backup sights. What kind of optic?

I'm running Magpul MBUS Pros with an Aimpoint Micro and an EoTech.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Oh sorry yea I do have a aimpoint on the rifle and I do want flip ups. There's just a lot to choose from and I haven't had any dealing with any

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I run fixed sights with my red dots in a lower 1/3 co-winess mount, a2 up front, chopped carry handle behind, no need to flip anything up, they're always right there if you need them and they don't interfere with your field of view when you're using the red dot since they're not in the same plane of focus

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I like the MBUS Pros due to their small size when folded down. Troy and KAC are popular as well, KAC being the most costly. Bobro has recently started offering folding sights but I've never seen them in person. Given the quality of their mounts I can only guess the sights are good to go.

The polymer Magpul MBUS (not the Pros) will also do the job if you're looking for a less expensive option.

How much are you looking to spend?
    Last edited by SteveL; 10-18-15 at 20:30.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Magpul pros for me.

Feedback Score
    215 (100%)
    Running troy folding sights on every rifle. You can get a great price on them if you search the equipment exchange.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm running Knights Armament flip-ups on both of my uppers, expensive but ya gotta pay to play with Kac equipment.
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'

Feedback Score
    52 (98%)
    KAC and Troy are my favorites..

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Troy is all I use. I have for years and see nothing new that is better. They are rock solid and work well.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast