Page 43 of 78 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul M-LOK

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    4 more today. 5 more next week. Another 4 before SHOT. That's just the M-LOK accessories.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    First post! I want an SL Midlength hand guard please

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Shao View Post
    I would think that the construction of the rail and material used would be two major variables that would have to be factored in. A mag-alloy keymod probably wouldn't be as strong as a straight 6061 rail, which wouldn't be as strong as a 7075 rail (if those are even made). Plus - 300 lbs what - lateral shear strength? I believe that there are too many variables to answer that question definitively.
    NEMO Arms rails are made from solid 7075 bar stock.
    Founder and co-owner/operator at 2A-Armament

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I further modified a AFG that I had in the parts bin to mount to my M-LOK handguard using the appropriate hardware. I hope to replace it with one specifically made for M-LOK.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4
    Last edited by titanse05; 10-16-14 at 06:52.

Feedback Score
    Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by JPS View Post
    First post! I want an SL Midlength hand guard please

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Creek View Post
    Me too!
    Me three! Mid length please

Feedback Score
    the thing that sucks is waiting to see who wins out, m-lok, or keymod? it's almost like the HDDVD vs blu ray back in the day. if you bought one and it loses, oh well.

Feedback Score
    I wouldn't wait for either to lose. They will both be around for some time to come. However, I can understand waiting for the necessary accessories though, which is my case with MLOK. IMO, MLOK is all around a superior design, but without a strong selection of direct attach accessories I have yet to be sold.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sauceboss View Post
    the thing that sucks is waiting to see who wins out, m-lok, or keymod? it's almost like the HDDVD vs blu ray back in the day. if you bought one and it loses, oh well.
    I wouldn't worry about this. The market is large enough to support both systems. However, after having a keymod handguard for a short time I believe that M-LOK is the superior design and will turn out to be the more popular of the two. Tons of manufacturers are on board with M-LOK and its just a matter of time till all the accessories one could ever need will be available for it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well, right now there are sling mount, light mounts, bipod adapter, optic mounts, vert grips, and rails just from us, plus some MI items, with AFG, handstops, rail covers, more sling options, more light options, tape switch mounts, etc., out before the end of the year, plus a bunch of other manufacturers that have signed onto the system and that we know have a bunch of things in the pipeline....you won't have to wait long.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Page 43 of 78 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast