Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul M-LOK

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    If I was a bettin' man, I'd wager a guess that MI has one in the works.

Strictly speculation though.
    I have a .308 MLOK rail sitting on my desk (Not from MI). I'm checking now to see if I can post some pictures.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well, how about some weights? The already released MVG, of course, weighs in at 1.35oz with all hardware, and the M-LOK AFG weighs 1.23oz with all hardware. M-LOK, and the thinner, lighter rails that are possible with negative space attachment systems led us to focus more on minimal footprint and weight. The wait for photos won't be long.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Troy / VTAC MLOK 13" for .308 Rifles.

7 MLOK Interfaces, QD Sling Cup on either side built in. It uses a proprietary barrel nut.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    ^^^ That's pretty slick.

Hopefully they'll reboot the VTAC Alpha to incorporate MLOK while using the mil-spec barrel nut. I think it would sell handily.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    that vtac mlok rail is exactly what ive been waiting for. any idea when itll become available to purchase?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I don't have any details on release dates, MSRPs, etc. It is very nice in the hand, I won't have time to mount it, just using it for some product pictures.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by goteron View Post
    I don't have any details on release dates, MSRPs, etc. It is very nice in the hand, I won't have time to mount it, just using it for some product pictures.

Thanks
    Are the .308 barrel nuts the same/similar proprietary ones used on the current Alpha rails?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It looks like the exact same. But I do not have an Alpha barrel nut to compare it to.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boooomer96 View Post
    that vtac mlok rail is exactly what ive been waiting for. any idea when itll become available to purchase?
    Pictures please!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasAggie2005 View Post
    ^^^ That's pretty slick.

Hopefully they'll reboot the VTAC Alpha to incorporate MLOK while using the mil-spec barrel nut. I think it would sell handily.
    THIS right here !

I purchased a BCM Midlength without a rail in anticipation of the upcoming VTAC /Alpha MLOK .

If their smart enough to make it work on the stock mil-spec barrel nut they'll sell like crazy .

Reading above that the .308 version uses a proprietary barrel nut concerns me .

I want to use a stock barrel nut and grind the FSB off the original pin-on gas block .
    Last edited by Cobrasks; 11-06-14 at 03:38.

Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast