Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: UBR Love

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I placed a Black UBR on backorder with Midway in September.

I just checked my order status and now its showing a new arrival date in mid Dec!

DANG!
    D. Mark
    Gentleman Farmer. U.S. Army (Ret)

Feedback Score
    Addax tactical said they would have black ones coming in 5~7 days,

just so you know.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Brownells had black and FDE ones in stock just last week. I have one in FDE on the way and it is scheduled for delivery tomorrow (October 29th).
    Last edited by CarlosDJackal; 10-28-08 at 22:26.
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well, the FDE UBR arrived while I was at home eating lunch (El Agave fried chicken Chimichanga with extra sour cream, rice, re-fried beans, lettuce, and tomato - no guacamole). When I opened the box it contained the instructions and two plastic bags. In the large bag was the stock with cheek piece and what looks to be the receiver extension. The second, smaller bag looks like a receiver extension and an extra cheek piece receiver extension and some screws.

The instructions did not include an bill of items so I'm a bit confused as to whether or not I have everything I need to install this stock. Can anyone tell me if they received the same items with their UBRs?
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Carlos,
    I got the extra cheek piece and screws as well. Although I'm not sure exactly why they're included, either.
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    Carlos,
    I got the extra cheek piece and screws as well. Although I'm not sure exactly why they're included, either.
    As best as I can tell, there is a slight cosmetic difference between these. But the dimensions seem to be the same. Also, has anyone been able to switch the QD sling thingy so that it's on the right side? I tried last night but was unsuccessful.s
    Last edited by CarlosDJackal; 10-30-08 at 10:06.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Carlos,
    I believe if you look at the extra cheek piece, one is wider than the other. Same length and heighth dimensions but one is slightly wider or more flared out.

I don't have a UBR (waiting for Foliage Green) but have had them in for resale and I looked in the box on one and wondered about the cheekpieces myself.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eguns-com View Post
    I believe if you look at the extra cheek piece, one is wider than the other. Same length and heighth dimensions but one is slightly wider or more flared out.

I don't have a UBR (waiting for Foliage Green) but have had them in for resale and I looked in the box on one and wondered about the cheekpieces myself.
    That makes sense. They looked so similar, I didn't compare them in any detail.

On an unrelated note...what the heck is wrong with this page? does it load about 5 screens "wide" for everyone else, like it does for me?
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    On an unrelated note...what the heck is wrong with this page? does it load about 5 screens "wide" for everyone else, like it does for me?
    Yes

(Safari browser just in case it might be browser related but probably not)
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast