Thread: New Member on Oahu

Feedback Score

New Member on Oahu

Hello all. I've lurked on this site for years but just signed up, so I though I'd stop by and see what's going on locally. Last weekend I visited Kokohead for the first time to try out a new build, and I was surprised by the place in a lot of ways. Are there any other ranges on the island? Any carbine training classes to be had out here?

Feedback Score
    Hi,
    There used to be a place on the north shore but has since faded away into history. There is a large indoor range in Waipahu. The place has a large shop, an on-site gunsmith and a very large indoor range.

I remember the Kokohead range from years ago. It was great and I loved the steel silhouettes range up the hill to the right. It was managed by a club. You could shoot and listen to music. It was laid back but still a "safety first" range.

Good luck at the indoor range if you just want to check your build out and sight it in. All day shooting however would cost you your first born lol. If you go let us know about the place.

Aloha

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Penn25 View Post
    Hi,
    There used to be a place on the north shore but has since faded away into history. There is a large indoor range in Waipahu. The place has a large shop, an on-site gunsmith and a very large indoor range.

I remember the Kokohead range from years ago. It was great and I loved the steel silhouettes range up the hill to the right. It was managed by a club. You could shoot and listen to music. It was laid back but still a "safety first" range.

Good luck at the indoor range if you just want to check your build out and sight it in. All day shooting however would cost you your first born lol. If you go let us know about the place.

Aloha
    That post was about three years ago, not sure that guy is even still here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Thanks! I noticed after I posted. If he is/was military he is long gone. Oh well

Aloha