Hey guys,

My boss asked me to make another post on here to see if there is anyone in the PHX area that would like to do some part-time basic firearms instruction and lead the shooting adventures. The adventures are held at Ben Avery and basically consist of you setting up the range (placing the targets out at appropriate distances, loading mags to 10) greeting customers, safety orientation, and supervision of them shooting about 50 rounds each. It's easy and laid back, and people pay good money just to shoot some paper targets! It's preferrd that you have military or LE background, but not required. Previous experience in firearms instruction is a must, and any certifications you have would be very beneficial. I'm the one leading them currently, but I'm also one of the main ATV/jet ski guides so we could really use some help with the shooting adventures! If you have any questions about anything, feel free to reply here or PM me; but you'll need to send your resume and information to Joe or Stephanie Haldiman at info@arizonaoutdoorfun.com, or call 602-400-2445.

Thanks!
Dusty