So I sent my ATF forms/check in a couple of weeks ago and now am planning out the rest of the build (on a Noveske lower). I was originally thinking of either a full Noveske with the standard SWS rail (as I'm very happy with my N4 14.5) or just a custom build from Grant with a Noveske barrel and probably a DD Lite 10.0 but now I've been kicking around either the Noveske VIS or an LMT MRP all in 10.5. So I'd appreciate any advice I could get from all of you guys with SBRs and experience with either the VIS or the MRP.

The MRP intrigues me mainly due to the CL barrel (I don't know that I'd take advantage of the barrel swapping feature) instead of the SS barrel in the Noveske, I'm a little leary of an SS barrel as I assume it would require more meticulous maintenance than a CL and since it's a 10.5 it's not like the SS is necessary for long range accuracy (correct me if I'm wrong). Purpose of the gun is mainly range and the occasional class but I don't rely on my guns for work, I average a couple of hundred rounds a month through my current rifles (probably 3k annually). Please toss in any helpful comments in that you guys can think of.

I appreciate your help.