Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint T2

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)

Aimpoint T2

http://blogs.militarytimes.com/gears...2/?repeat=w3tc

Looks like a september release, and come with flip caps! Sign me up.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nice little package, not that the T1 wouldn't fit the bill as it stands now, but by September the T2 may be a nice edition to my 6720 I keep putting in the back of the safe.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I'm going to go with a T1 on my next build, but this definitely intrigues me. It will be released about the time I'm ready to begin my next build also, maybe it's fate lol. I was going to go T1 with an IO cover. Has the T1/H1 had issues with ruggedness? I hadn't heard of any issues from the users here. I do like the flip up caps. I wonder how close it will be priced to the other micro offerings?
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I'm going to go with a T1 on my next build, but this definitely intrigues me. It will be released about the time I'm ready to begin my next build also, maybe it's fate lol. I was going to go T1 with an IO cover. Has the T1/H1 had issues with ruggedness? I hadn't heard of any issues from the users here. I do like the flip up caps. I wonder how close it will be priced to the other micro offerings?
    Every Micro i've seen has been bombproof, especially after seeing what Daniel Defense did to their rifle and Micro during their torture test.

I have not seen an updated price list from Aimpoint yet, but I would guess the T1/H1 will see a reduction in price point. I just hope they don't bring the T2 in at a close to $800 price point like the M4s.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    Every Micro i've seen has been bombproof, especially after seeing what Daniel Defense did to their rifle and Micro during their torture test.

I have not seen an updated price list from Aimpoint yet, but I would guess the T1/H1 will see a reduction in price point. I just hope they don't bring the T2 in at a close to $800 price point like the M4s.
    Yes they beat that thing to hell in that video. And it kept on kicking, it'd be way more than I would ever do to my rifle but knowing that you can, is always good for the piece of mind. Yeah, I didn't think the T1/H1 had any issues at all, I just did not know if someone on here had a negative experience or whatnot. Obviously though, someone somewhere had something go down to the point aimpoint had to address what we see as a non-issue. If the price creeps up to around $800 that would definitely turn me away from it to the old tried and true T1/H1, I really hope that's not the case though.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    How great would it be to see PRO type pricing on T1's after the T2 is released?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by richdkim77 View Post
    Exactly my thought. Either way there should be some good deals on used T1's soon.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    That would be amazing, but it would also probably put the PRO out to pasture.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    A $416 H1 would please me to no end.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post

Bombproof once you have it mounted. The aluminum threads get stripped way too easy by the little steel screw.

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast