Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint T2

Feedback Score
    Standing by for all the cheap T-1s on barfcom to hit the EE!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Eh.. Doesn't grab me. But I also hate lens covers on a RDS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Goodbye spaceship hello lens covers.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    While I like the idea of increased clarity, I have this unscientific view that the tint actually helps me get on target faster...it's like the filled-in blue-ish circle serves the same purpose as the 65MOA red outline for EOtechs. I think having the edges extended to mount lens covers probably helps negate the need for them a bit, but having the option is nice.

I suppose more ruggedness is better (though when you have something as tough as the T1, I suspect there are diminishing returns based on the price point...like with, as I'm told, wines).

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    That would be amazing, but it would also probably put the PRO out to pasture.
    Depends on the pricing. Not everyone prefers the smaller tube. I don't particularly care for my T1.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've always been a fan of the Micro Series. While the tube is small, if you shoot with both eyes open, you can hardly notice. Also, the battery life can't be beat. I like the idea of the scope covers. Nothing sucks more than an optic that fogs up or gets wet in a torrential down pour. I am curious to see the adjustment turrets. On the T1, H1, and R1, you use the tabs on the turret covers to make adjustments. On the T2, the covers appear to be slotted with no tabs. I wonder if they made the turrets adjustable by hand requiring no tools, or if they are slotted.
    Joe Marler
    Law Enforcement Sales Manager

jmarler@danieldefense.com
    www.danieldefense.com

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Seems like a leap forward if only the lense covers. Mine came from Grant so my lens covers are already... Covered. No need to upgrade
    Originally Posted by Iraqgunz
    This is 2012. The world is going to end this December and people are still trying to debate the merits of piece of shit, cost cutting crap AR's. Really?

Feedback Score
    The tango down IO covers work great on the "old" T-1's

Feedback Score
    I just came across the t2 because I'm looking at buying a t1 and maybe I'm the only one that's not impressed by the t2 I expect more from aimpoint it's the same weight and battery life as the t1 it does look better I'm interested about that lens coating though they talk about a more rugged electronics on the t2 but I've never heard of them having a problem before

Feedback Score
    Any reports of users receiving these for testing and evaluation yet?

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast