Thread: SPF: LT PredatOBR 7.62 18" + NF NXS 3.5-15x50mm

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

SPF: LT PredatOBR 7.62 18" + NF NXS 3.5-15x50mm

:: SOLD ::

Left over from sale: Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50mm Zero Stop Scope (MIL MLR Reticle, MIL turrets). This scope is really impressive, and I had set it aside alongside this mount for the LT .308 rifle, and it seems dumb to break up this package. The scope is used, but the previous owner is a remarkably meticulous guy, and all I've done is store it since.

I have a new, unfired in original package 18" PredatOBR 7.62 Rifle. I was pretty early on the preorders, and to be honest was expecting something slightly different that one I ended up with. I really like the new handguard system, but I knew I'd be in rough financial shape funding medical school while being a student myself, so I haven't taken this out to the range to preserve resale value, and it's now looking like a pretty good decision. This will come with only the Match Grade Barrel certificate (no physical barrel), but I was among the first to call LT and verify that LaRue would ship the barrel to the current owner of the weapon system.

Additionally, this package will include a Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50mm Zero Stop Scope (MIL MLR Reticle, MIL turrets), on a Larue LT-111 (20MOA Cant 30mm Mount). This scope is really impressive, and I had set it aside alongside this mount for the LT .308 rifle, and it seems dumb to break up this package. The scope is used, but the previous owner is a remarkably meticulous guy, and all I've done is store it since.

Also included (in addition to the complete LT Kit) is a spare magazine (for a total of Three (3) 20rd Magazines), and an extra set of PredatOBR grip panels. The spare magazine is listed at $80, if you don't want it I can probably sell that spare one locally.

I'm looking to sell this for $5100 Shipped (A bit bulky to ship with the LT Toolbox and NF box for the scope). FTF in New Mexico I can drop a lot of that shipping price off.

I can accept PP (discreet, buyer pays fees), Cashier's Check, or MO, contact me to inquire about anything other than that.
    ---
    Email/PM for Pictures - I will start uploading once I'm back on real internet.

---

The trades I'll consider are listed below, but primarily I'm selling this because medical school tuition is expensive, and I'd rather have a house down payment when my wife finishes than firearm stuff I'm not actively using.

This is my complete listing of trade items I'd rather be in debt and have... because I'm a sucker for cool shiny things.

LDI DBAL I2 (Black/Red preferred)
    KAC URX Taupe Short Panel Kit (30408-TAU)
    Magpul STR Stock in Black
    BFG VCAS Padded Sling in Foliage of Olive
    Magpul MBUS Black Rear Sight
    10-8 Sights for M&P
    RCS VG-2 for M&P Shield
    M&P Mags 9mm (FS, Shield)
    PrincetonTec Headlamp(s)
    Benchmade NimCub II

Finally, for FFL Items, if your FFL will not accept shipments from a non-FFL, contact me so I can find a local FFL to ship it from at your cost.
    Last edited by TehLlama; 08-28-14 at 18:48. Reason: Sold
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    BTT: Still for sale.
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister