View Poll Results: Who would utilize this type of service.

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 64.00%
  • No

1 4.00%
  • Rather Do my Own

5 20.00%
  • I don't reload

3 12.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clean, resize, trim and swaged service...?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Clean, resize, trim and swaged service...?

All,
    I was just wondering who would utilize this type of service for the 223/308 calibers. Cost would be 1000 rounds for $28.00. Turn around time: 7 days. Return shipping would be around $9.00 using USPS bulk flat rate box.

Equipment used:
    Dillon XL650
    Giraud Trimmer
    Dillon Swage 600
    Standard Cob media to clean.

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thmpr View Post
    All,
    I was just wondering who would utilize this type of service for the 223/308 calibers. Cost would be 1000 rounds for $28.00. Turn around time: 7 days. Return shipping would be around $9.00 using USPS bulk flat rate box.

Equipment used:
    Dillon XL650
    Giraud Trimmer
    Dillon Swage 600
    Standard Cob media to clean.

Thanks!
    Yes I think that a couple of folks that I know would be interested. Would this include mil primers since you've got the Swage 600?

--Olivers_AR

Feedback Score
    I always pay to have this done. Two toddlers demand most of my non-working/non-shooting time.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by olivers_AR View Post
    Yes I think that a couple of folks that I know woulf be interested. Would this include mil primers since you've got the Swage 600?

--Olivers_AR
    Correct...

For those individual who are interested, I can be contacted via email at mpower464@hotmail.com

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I personally wouldn't. But your price is pretty damned good, and I could see how a lot of folks could fall in love with that.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Hell YEAH!!! Especially since I've never reloaded and kinda intimidated by it. My wife is stilled pissed that the Dillon 550 that she bought me for Christmas is still in the garage in the orginal box. I openned it up and went

I've contiplated sending it back at least a dozen times. I'm just keeping in in the event that .223/5.56mm becomes outrageous or near impossible to obtain in the near future.

E-mail Inbound.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    Hell YEAH!!! Especially since I've never reloaded and kinda intimidated by it. My wife is stilled pissed that the Dillon 550 that she bought me for Christmas is still in the garage in the orginal box. I openned it up and went

I've contiplated sending it back at least a dozen times. I'm just keeping in in the event that .223/5.56mm becomes outrageous or near impossible to obtain in the near future.

E-mail Inbound.
    Wow! I hope you're saving your brass up. I wish I knew your address. I'd break into your garage!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by demigod View Post
    I personally wouldn't. But your price is pretty damned good, and I could see how a lot of folks could fall in love with that.

After reloading for so many years and provided this type of service to fellow friends who loves it sice they do not require to buy any additional cleaning equipment and the benefit of time saving, I made up my mind to offer this service to fellow M4 carbine members.

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by demigod View Post
    Wow! I hope you're saving your brass up. I wish I knew your address. I'd break into your garage!
    If I don't know you, you may get some lead instead! I don't know how to reload, but I know how to unload.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thmpr View Post
    After reloading for so many years and provided this type of service to fellow friends who loves it sice they do not require to buy any additional cleaning equipment and the benefit of time saving, I made up my mind to offer this service to fellow M4 carbine members.

Thanks!
    So how do we get in touch with you to get this service?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast