Thread: Vz2008 package deal

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Vz2008 package deal

I have for sale a CAI Vz2008 (7.62x39) which I just recently purchased from RRC Firearms. RRC Firearms is a family owned and operated business located in Oregon. RRC selected a rifle for me and took the time to inspect it, made sure it was free of any defects, before shipping it to my FFL.

The rifle has the side folding metal stock and comes with the standard wood impregnated furniture (i.e. hand guards and pistol grip). The rifle came as a package deal which included:
    - 5-30rd magazines
    - leather magazine pouch
    - bayonet w/ scabbard and sling
    - cleaning kit

The rifle is in fantastic condition and is free from the problems which sometimes are found with the Vz2008. The folding stock opens and closes easily, the action is smooth, the sights are straight, and the trigger is smooth and crisp.

Since receiving the rifle it has not had a single round put through it and has sat in my safe. I'm selling because I have decided to go with an SBR and purchase a Vz58 pistol.

I will also include the following items (newly purchased) which I intended to accessorize the rifle with:
    - FAB Defense pistol grip (black)
    - CSA polymer hand guards (black)
    - Slovenian style brake (CNC Warrior)

I'm selling the rifle package (everything listed above) for $525 shipped and insured to your FFL. Will ship via USPS (CONUS only) and a tracking number will be provided. I will accept a USPS money order or discreet Paypal (+3.5%) as payment.

If you are looking to get into the Vz58 platform this is a great deal! Same package and price as offered by AIM (once shipping is added), but you get the piece of mind knowing the rifle has no defects and you receive the included aftermarket accessories (over $100 value).

Pics:

Thanks..
    Rob
    Last edited by zukiii; 06-09-14 at 17:27.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Sold!