Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I know this will be comical, but...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I know this will be comical, but...

Is there anything anywhere in print that will confirm that there will be available, and when MOE mid-length hand guards will be available?
    Remember, the Founding Fathers reason for the 2nd Amendment... to combat tyranny. Sadly, when people discuss the 2nd Amendment, the opponents erroneously think it was meant to stand alone... it HAS a preamble:

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security..."

— John Hancock

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is a pic from SHOT that has been floating around the internet.

ParadigmSRP.com

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Thanks...

However, haven't a couple of those things already been released?
    Remember, the Founding Fathers reason for the 2nd Amendment... to combat tyranny. Sadly, when people discuss the 2nd Amendment, the opponents erroneously think it was meant to stand alone... it HAS a preamble:

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security..."

— John Hancock

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well, we should not fault Magpul for getting things out ahead of schedule can we?

This is all I have seen on the timings...
    ParadigmSRP.com

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Can't wait to run 40's in my Redi-Mag on my SBR
    There is a fight, that began before any of us were ever born. It will continue, long after we have retired, moved on, and left this world. It is a fight for the soccer mom next door, your mailman, the guy that bags your groceries, and most importantly, it is a fight for your family. We are in a daily battle not for land, not for resources or colonial controls...we are in a fight for our very way of life

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraq Ninja View Post
    Well, we should not fault Magpul for getting things out ahead of schedule can we?

This is all I have seen on the timings...
    Fair enough to say the least...

Family went out for dinner... my two boys and I were talking guns and gun accessories. Wife felt left out, so decided it was time for her to do a build and learn all the lingo. I'm not complaining, but need a mid-length MOE for it
    Last edited by Zeus; 01-28-10 at 01:30.

— John Hancock

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Fair enough to say the least...

Family went out for dinner... my two boys and I were talking guns and gun accessories. Wife felt left out, so decided it was time for her to do a build and learn all the lingo. I'm not complaining, but need a mid-length MOE for it
    Good for you! I was cringing when I read the "felt left out" part, expecting a follow-on of "so we had to take the family to the shoe store so mom could spend some money too..."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by akxx View Post
    Good for you! I was cringing when I read the "felt left out" part, expecting a follow-on of "so we had to take the family to the shoe store so mom could spend some money too..."
    Hell, no! She was a DI in my Agencies CORE program... They called her "DI Barbie"

However, we did go to my favorite Black Rifle shop the next day and the whole place burst into laughter when she saw all the Magpul products in multi colors... they burst out when I read the expression on her face and said aloud, "yes baby, you can accessorize!"

— John Hancock

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Anyone see any mid-length MOE hand gaurds at SHOT?

— John Hancock

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Anyone see any mid-length MOE hand gaurds at SHOT?
    Yes. And rifle length, too.

Did you not see the pics? There are some in the downloadable catalog, for sure, and I know there are others floating around.
    --Josh H.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast