Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: Magpul Dynamics DVD

Feedback Score
    Yep, that's mine. 13.7" with a KX3 and a 14.0 DD rail. I've decomissioned that rifle now and rebuild as a SBR with a different rail. I loved that rifle.
    Magpul bonehead

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    any sneak peaks at the dynamic pistol video?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by htxred View Post
    any sneak peaks at the dynamic pistol video?
    At the MD pistol class I took in June we asked about a pistol DVD and the MD guys just smiled. I was kind of hoping that they were going to film our pistol class, but no. I was hoping by Christmas, but it seems they like to shoot it them in the fall and release them in the Spring?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gotm4 View Post
    Here's a YouTube video of Travis and I shooting a USPSA handgun match at Shooters Paradise in Woodbridge VA 'back in the old days', I'm the 3rd shooter in the video (the fat guy in the Infidel shirt shooting a Glock) and Travis is the 4th guy in a Force Recon shirt. Douglas (member TY44934 aka the skinny guy) is the 2nd shooter in the video.

I miss those days Travis, they were fun !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJpGrFeNpZs

Not so skinny any more (at least around the middle anyway). Those were great times, though I know there are better days ahead. Hope to see you guys more in 2010.

D.

Feedback Score
    What ear protection did Travis and Chris have in TATC1?
    WeaponsCash.com -> Monthly list of free firearms and related giveaways!

Feedback Score
    Where does Travis Haley send his parts to get the digi camo? Is it some kind of big secret? I've seen a few threads of people asking and speculating but still no answer as to where it gets done.
    "The best part of waking up is not Folgers in your cup, but knowing that Chris Costa didn't kill you in your sleep."

Feedback Score

Camo Job

Quote Originally Posted by rugbymike View Post
    Where does Travis Haley send his parts to get the digi camo? Is it some kind of big secret? I've seen a few threads of people asking and speculating but still no answer as to where it gets done.
    The digi camo items were done as a test for Magpul by a company specializing it this process. Travis is testing them for durability.

If we do not decide to offer the service directly I will release the name of the company who produced these items.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Can't see it being any more, OR less durable than other dipping processes on polymers. I'm sure it's all about what the end user wants out of the product. As long as the base color of the polymer is chosen well, can't see wear being an over bearing issue.
    Last edited by Zeus; 02-07-10 at 19:08.
    Remember, the Founding Fathers reason for the 2nd Amendment... to combat tyranny. Sadly, when people discuss the 2nd Amendment, the opponents erroneously think it was meant to stand alone... it HAS a preamble:

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security..."

— John Hancock

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RichFitz View Post
    If we do not decide to offer the service directly I will release the name of the company who produced these items.
    Just curious: have they been at MiliPol last year? I can't remember their name, but they had weapons, cases and even a whole car modified with this camo-technique.
    Anyone here based at Ramstein AB? Let me know, need some info.

Feedback Score
    Thank you very much RichFitz. I was actually starting to wonder if it was a big secret, but figured I was just being paranoid. I appreciate you putting my mind at ease.
    "The best part of waking up is not Folgers in your cup, but knowing that Chris Costa didn't kill you in your sleep."

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647