Page 177 of 177 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177
Results 1,761 to 1,769 of 1769

Thread: Ebola fun

Feedback Score
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/19/health...talized-ebola/

Buddy was on the flight. He's actually sitting next to me!!!!!

You can talk about how the threat is small, but the guy coming on the plane all kitted up doesn't instill confidence... My buddy didn't know about it till they had landed. The woman was in the front of the second part of the economy section, he was in the first part.

Probably not going to amount to anything, but a bit closer.

ETA: My buddy says that she had a fever and was puking on the flight- a bit more than an 'ill' patient on the plane. She was not just a tourist, she was actually working in an Ebola facility, how closely in contact I'd don't know.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 01-20-15 at 13:25.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Dude, I have a few friends that I would consider my "brothers" they are extremely close to me and we would do anything for one another.

That said, if one of them was on that flight I might wait a few weeks before seeing them!
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I just started reading the hot zone. Interesting so far, if a bit sensationalist

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Liberia is expected to be declared free from the virus tomorrow.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Liberia is expected to be declared free from the virus tomorrow.
    We'll see...
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild View Post
    We'll see...
    It's already been 1 day shy of twice the incubation period with no new cases.

Feedback Score
    Except for the guy that we 'cured' had a touch of Ebola in his eye and almost lost his sight. Seems the virus sticks around can stick around in your eye and semen. I wonder if this is how it pops up from time to time, though the case with the eye it was supposed to be not transmittable.

The Ebola made the guy start to loose the pigment in his eye, that's a new one to me.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/08/health...tor/index.html
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    It's already been 1 day shy of twice the incubation period with no new cases.

Having lived in Liberia for over two years I can tell you that it won't take much for it to rear it's ugly head again. The border with Sierra Leone, Guinea and other countries tries is as porous as ours with Mexico and Canada. You can walk right over it. Especially out in bush country. Sanitation is a joke and medical assistance isn't far behind it. I have seen firsthand what passes for an OR/ER in some of those hospitals.

That whole West Africa AO is one giant incubator for diseases this is but a blip on the radar.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Oh, I misunderstood you.

I see what you are saying now, and completely agree. I thought you were saying the WHO was going to "find" a last minute case to avoid declaring the country Ebola free.

No doubt in the bush it still exists.

Page 177 of 177 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177