Page 2 of 177 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Ebola fun

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have no doubt that we've weaponized all sorts of nasty shit. There's a range in Colorado that the F-111's out of neighboring states would use and the TTP if an ejection was to occur was STAY IN THE CAPSULE. A PJ in a spacesuit would get winched in, hook up the capsule to a helicopter, and they would fly the entire cockpit capsule to a safe place for decontamination before the pilots could even pop the canopy. We've invented some horrible, horrible shit over the years. I have no doubt that the stuff we've made could wipe out every human on earth in such short order that the only thing left would be uncontacted tribes in the amazon and a bunch of news footage of the apocalypse.
    I'm not cool. I just do this stuff for fun.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    http://www.infowars.com/report-ebola...nment-efforts/

This obviously proved to be false, along with about 90% of all infowarsdotcom stories.

Does Alex ever answer for all of the alarmist bullshit he circulates for personal profit?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Man View Post
    http://www.infowars.com/report-ebola...nment-efforts/

This obviously proved to be false, along with about 90% of all infowarsdotcom stories.

Does Alex ever answer for all of the alarmist bullshit he circulates for personal profit?

Before your time here we had a number of well spoken individuals who routinely posted that crap. Thankfully after some constructive criticism they've either disappeared or adjusted their commentary to at least sound sane.
    "Facit Omina Voluntas = The Will Decides" - Army Chief

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I was surprised to see that about half survived! I thought it was like 100% fatal. I'll bet if you "survive" your organs are f****d (like kidney and renal failure....wonder what the long-term survival is).

ETA: I remember seeing something on TV a while back with a guy named Ken Alibek, who had worked on the Soviets biological warfare program (or was somehow associated with it). IIRC he said at one time the Russkies were trying to weaponize a hybrid of Ebola and the flu. The significance was the ease of transmission like the flu has but the overhwhelming fatality rate and horror of Ebola.
    Imagine if one was to mix rabies in with the Ebola and flu, I imagine the result would be similar to 28 Days Later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rero360 View Post
    Imagine if one was to mix rabies in with the Ebola and flu, I imagine the result would be similar to 28 Days Later.
    Umm, no. Rabies is a disease with an incubation that ranges in weeks to years. Rabid people do not run around trying to eat your brain. If you look, there are several videos showing the progression of rabies in a human. You will see that they behave nothing like what you see in 28 Days Later, I Am Legend, or WWZ.

That was a movie which means that it was suppose to entertain you. It has no basis in reality. Zombies do not exist, nor will they ever.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Lo
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    . Zombies do not exist, nor will they ever.
    That's what they all say...... until the zombies come.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Umm, no. Rabies is a disease with an incubation that ranges in weeks to years. Rabid people do not run around trying to eat your brain. If you look, there are several videos showing the progression of rabies in a human. You will see that they behave nothing like what you see in 28 Days Later, I Am Legend, or WWZ.

That was a movie which means that it was suppose to entertain you. It has no basis in reality. Zombies do not exist, nor will they ever.
    Obviously they do exist or you wouldn't have been so direct about it. You are probably in the process of weaponizing a zombie disease right now to take over the world.

Just like aliens in Area 51 that took down the Twin Towers and hid all the WMDs in Iraq and have been using HAARP to control my mind.

I know how you gubbamint types are.

That is why I have tinfoil! Hah!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Seems the "totally out of control" phrase is being tossed around by more organizations

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27953155

Original comment:

‘‘The reality is clear that the epidemic is now in a second wave,’’ Bart Janssens, operations director for Doctors Without Borders in Brussels, told the AP. ‘‘And, for me, it is totally out of control.’’

I can understand when a man on the ground, witnessing the carnage first hand, feels like it's "out of control," but I definitely don't think that's a phrase that should be in media circulation.

Feedback Score
    Gotta love those Docs Without Borders types; they go insert themselves in the worst shitholes in the world and start screaming that it is out of control. I have a suggestion - tell Dr. Janssens to go to the center of Africa, look around, and let me know what he thinks is in control. To the left we have kids getting their arms cut off for not mining enough diamonds, to the right there is mass famine and war, look down and there is rampant crime, look up and see the Muslims pillaging our embassy. Truth is, Africa has always been a disaster, is a disaster, and will continue to be a disaster - no matter what the progressives want us to do.

And that is the heart of the issue. Progressives will inflate any story to get the industrialized world further into the mess that is Africa. I suppose its part of the white guilt that we are supposed to feel. From global warming; to controlling the spread of HIV; to fighting malaria; to killing some murderous warlord; everybody wants us in Africa. Hell, we even created an Africa Command with an African looking General (we wouldn't want a white guy commanding Africa, sends the wrong message) to supervise the mess. Too bad the disaster that is Africa rubbed off on the leadership, right Gen. Ward? Listen folks, ain't nobody gonna fix Africa except the Africans. There is a famous saying - TIA. I suggest you respect it.
    Last edited by Sensei; 06-22-14 at 13:20.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    There is a famous saying - TIA. I suggest you respect it.
    Transient ischemic attack?

Page 2 of 177 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast