Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum rules broken? my experiance w/ zx2man

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bababoris View Post
    Thanks guys for adult and constructive feedback.

Good to see it straightened out, just one more suggestion. Rather than mention a screen name in the title, if at all, make certain that odds are they actually did something questionable because I don't see it. Everyone makes mistakes but it may be a sensible gesture to remove his name from the thread title now that you know better.
    "Facit Omina Voluntas = The Will Decides" - Army Chief

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safetyhit View Post
    Good to see it straightened out, just one more suggestion. Rather than mention a screen name in the title, if at all, make certain that odds are they actually did something questionable because I don't see it. Everyone makes mistakes but it may be a sensible gesture to remove his name from the thread title now that you know better.
    It's hard to ignore the assumption that with something priced like that, the first individual to send money gets it since it's priced to sell ASAP - all you can do different in the future is be aware that promptness of payment, or at least commitment of payment has value in instances where somebody is selling for a really great price, and make that part of the consideration when trying to construct a deal. The inbox filling issue is a separate one, and I realize it's a massive strain on M4C to stash that much data, but that's another I've learned to stay on top of, and whenever possible I use email instead of PM here (because that has probably bit anybody on here with 10+ transactions at some point).
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Thanks guys for adult and constructive feedback.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    Did the seller ever commit to selling the item to you? Was there any agreement on payment method? Or did he simply reply saying that it was already sold?

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I posted a very used and painted BCM upper with a DD LITE rail for $350, so many people were interested, in a very short period of time. I got incredibly overwhelmed with the responses. Espeically since I said email for the pictures, for I did not believe so many people would PM me about it, I learned my lesson. Always post pictures.

I tried to respond to the first messages first, I was doing well. Then the third person or so, was very quick to respond and asked for my Paypal right away, so I sold it to him.

I felt bad, but I PM'd everyone stating that someone sent the funds right away. I did not even get to get the pictures out to everyone.

Stuff happens sometimes OP. Hope this helps you to understand what may have possibly happened.
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Appreciate everyone feedback. Learning opportunity. Thanks guys

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Shoot Pappabear a PM. I just pulled one of those boat anchors off of one of his lowers. I'm pretty sure he was thinking of selling it.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Appreciate everyone feedback. Learning opportunity. Thanks guys

And we appreciate your cordial responses, yet the fact that you persist in keeping the name up can only be perceived as a subtle middle finger toward both the individual and those that take issue with it being there. Still certainly feel free to do it your way, just don't blame anyone who may remember it down the line.
    "Facit Omina Voluntas = The Will Decides" - Army Chief

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    And we appreciate your cordial responses, yet the fact that you persist in keeping the name up can only be perceived as a subtle middle finger toward both the individual and those that take issue with it being there. Still certainly feel free to do it your way, just don't blame anyone who may remember it down the line.
    Safetyhit has made some relevant, well-founded suggestions.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I honestly think we can put this one to bed now.

OP - if you need it reopened, contact a mod or staff member.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12