Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: interesting occurance at the ER

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6933 View Post
    A non-homo would have told us how big her titties were.

You need to come back to Utah this fall so I can talk to you.
    Meh. After a decade or so you stop caring, especially when the ones you migt actually enjoy are less than 10% of patients. Typically out flop a couple of dying-jellyfish-looking things...

Been an EMT since 96 &doctor since 09, and NEVER seen a rectal foreign body. I swear Im a white cloud.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post

Been an EMT since 96 &doctor since 09, and NEVER seen a rectal foreign body. I swear Im a white cloud.
    I just sewed up a 3-day-old rectal perforation laparoscopically and did a diverting ileostomy this past weekend. "I fell on it in the bathroom, Doc. It was a one-in-a-million shot".
    Last edited by Hmac; 07-10-14 at 05:34.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    I just sewed up a 3-day-old rectal perforation laparoscopically and did a diverting ileostomy this past weekend. "I fell on it in the bathroom, Doc. It was a one-in-a-million shot".
    In all fairness it COULD have been a one in a million shot. If you haven't read the book Shadow Warriors by Clancy and by some General I forget his name, some Rangers were cleaning up some of Noriega's men and did an explosive entrance on a door. The thug was hiding in the room, behind a chair in front of a massive fish tank. Blast took the door off the hinges and the door nob across the room and right up the bastard's rectum. The ranger's entered to find the guy flopping around on the floor with the door nob up his ass and fish flopping around on the floor.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    In all fairness it COULD have been a one in a million shot.
    LOL. You bet.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    In all fairness it COULD have been a one in a million shot. If you haven't read the book Shadow Warriors by Clancy and by some General I forget his name, some Rangers were cleaning up some of Noriega's men and did an explosive entrance on a door. The thug was hiding in the room, behind a chair in front of a massive fish tank. Blast took the door off the hinges and the door nob across the room and right up the bastard's rectum. The ranger's entered to find the guy flopping around on the floor with the door nob up his ass and fish flopping around on the floor.
    Was he planning on mooning the entry team?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
    Was he planning on mooning the entry team?
    From my understanding, been a while since I read the book, he was cowering with his head down , ass up, and the trajectory was perfect. Could have been just in his skivies, but again been a while. Pick the book and up check and see, there were a number of rather amusing stories like that in it.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    Rectal foreign bodies, narcotic prescription bottle lodged between a testicle and their fat thigh, fentanyl patches stuck in various body orifices, cervical spinal fusion scar dehiscence with a spinous process looking at me when I took the bandage off, baby hand sticking out on an office prenatal visit, penile wound from a drunk hooker that got carried away, orthopedic rod sticking out from a ankle with maggots crawling around from an open wound she had left like that at home for a mont .... Not much is surprising anymore....

Feedback Score
    Caduceus, that's amazing.
    I must be a black ass cloud. I've seen a loooot of stuff up there.

It isn't the strangest, it isn't the most dangerous, it certainly isn't the biggest, but it never fails to make me chuckle and shake my head.

I saw a guy with an unbroken 150 watt lightbulb way up his cornhole.

What makes you think that would go smoothly? The OR is the best possible outcome in that little plan.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoNeanderthal View Post
    Makes me understand the old-school fear of tq's seeing this donkey try to use one for non-arterial bleeding. Some people.
    Good thing he didn't come in with a head wound then.
    K.I.S.S. (Keep it Simple Stupid)
    KAC SR-15 IWS Tan
    KAC SR-25 EMC
    LWRC M6 IC

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tol View Post
    Caduceus, that's amazing.
    I must be a black ass cloud. I've seen a loooot of stuff up there.

It isn't the strangest, it isn't the most dangerous, it certainly isn't the biggest, but it never fails to make me chuckle and shake my head.

I saw a guy with an unbroken 150 watt lightbulb way up his cornhole.

What makes you think that would go smoothly? The OR is the best possible outcome in that little plan.
    were you the slightest bit tempted to just slap his cheeks real hard and lit him crap out the pieces?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast