Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advantage Arms 22Lr

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Advantage Arms 22Lr

Just purchased one direct from AA. They say 6-8 weeks anyone actually know if this is actually correct? Looked around forever to find one in stock and I finally gave up.

Got a whole list of stuff to wait on now.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Just ordered one from OMB Express last week. Didn't say anything about back order when I purchased it. I received my xtra magazine and was told the unit was back ordered until ???Who knows. Kinda puts my xtra summer rang time to a halt.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well I bet it is back ordered from everyone I have talked to and they had no idea when they would be back in stock.

Let me know when you receive yours! I should receive mine about a week later if it is backordered, lol

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Do a search and spend a few minutes looking for one and you might get lucky. Last month I did that and found some small dealer(forget name) in Michigan I think that had one left. People out there have them, you might get lucky.

Mark
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I scored a AA kit for the G19/23/32 sized Glock a couple of weeks ago off GT. I would keep your kit on order with AA but start watching Gunbroker because they pop up over there from time to time. There's a G17/22/31 sized kit up right now.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Glockmeister has them in stock.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PLCedeno View Post
    Glockmeister has them in stock.
    Glockmeister only has them in stock for the sub-compacts and large framed Glocks. The G17/22 & G19/23 sized kits are on back ordered.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I went ahead an ordered a g17 kit.

I have a g19 on the way wish I would have seen that.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I was looking for one after hearing Ken Hackathorn recommended them during a recent Vicker's pistol class. I looked almost everywhere online and could not locate the LE kit for the 19. I wanted the LE so I could swap the stock sights out to replicate my duty Mepro sight picture.

I finally gave up and ordered one through Advantage Arms themselves several weeks ago and sat back for the 6-8 week wait. Then, a few days ago on GlockTalk I read about Mach II Tactical possibly having them in stock. Sure enough, I check and found them "available" and placed my order. It arrived this past Thursday. I took it out Friday with my 8 yoa son, and it worked great. I stopped by Grant's shop afterwards and he was nice enough to swap the sights for me (thanks Grant!). Unfortunately, they are showing backorder status now at Mach II. You could just order through Advantage Arms and cancel the order if you get lucky and fine one. I believe it was correctly stated above that there are some out there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast