Thread: Nighthawk GRP Recon

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Nighthawk GRP Recon

I have a minty condition low round count (under 1k) rounds fired Nighthawk GRP Recon (light rail) 1911 in 45acp. I replaced the rear Novak night sight with a 10-8 black sight. I dont deal well with a 3 dot setup. The pistol was originally gray in finish and well worn due to kydex holsters. I had the pistol refinished in Satin Black KG Guncote. Excellent pistol, excellent trigger and buttery smooth action. Looking for a comparable quality M1A. I prefer a mostly USGI parts gun but would consider the right Springfield. or Sale price of $2200. Complete with Nighthawk pistol bag and 4 Nighthawk mags. 2008 build. email for pic's. kvnelter@yahoo.com. I'm in Wa. State.
    "S/F"

"Every man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H.L Mencken

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

TRADED

Allot of interest but no commitments yet. I could use an 18" SPR. Possibly a BCM, Noveske, DD, rifle. Trade value $2500

TRADED
    Last edited by SeaSoldier; 07-27-15 at 15:18. Reason: TRADED
    "S/F"

"Every man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H.L Mencken