Thread: "Enhanced" case deflector for SCAR 17?

Feedback Score

"Enhanced" case deflector for SCAR 17?

Shot it for the first time today. Sweet! Only problem is that I'm a lefty and the brass wore out the right side of my neck and right shoulder. Is there an "enhanced" case deflector for it that will be more southpaw friendly?

Oh, it was mostly Winnie 7.62x51 147gr and a few SA .308 FMJ Ball (same weight as the WWB I'd guess).
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    None that I am aware of. I didn't find anything on google either. I would ask over on the FN forum.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAngler1 View Post
    None that I am aware of. I didn't find anything on google either. I would ask over on the FN forum.
    Gonna call FN tomorrow.......supposed to have decent customer service from what I've read. Read on the FN Forums where a guy made an "enhanced" deflector from some rubber he had laying around. Cool, but for a close-to $3K weapon it should have a non-rigged fix available.

It wasn't as pronounced standing/offhand, as my body is turned a bit (right side forward) and allowing most of the brass to go over my shoulder. Getting a mechanical zero from the bench with shoulders squared off? Look out! Still need to rectify it regardless of shooting position.

The world is slanted against lefties. I feel discriminated against. Where can I file suit? DOJ?
    Last edited by ABNAK; 07-06-14 at 21:45.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!