Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Izhmash Banned From Importation

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MFWIC2 View Post
    So investing in a Krebs 103K Saiga would be a wise choice.
    Yeah sure. If you can find one at a reasonable price to begin with that is.
    ἰδέτωσαν, ἱστορησάτωσαν οἱ ἄνθρωποι ἄνθρωπον ἀληθινὸν κατὰ φύσινζῶντα.

Videant, cognoverunt hominis hominem verum secundum naturam suam viventem.

Let men see, let them know, a real man, who lives as he was meant to live.
    - Marcus Aurelius

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    ^If you could find one period. I spoke with Krebs; I was on the wait list for two of them since the August before Sandy Hook shooting. Last thing they told me a couple months back was that they do have Saigas for conversion, but they're just not sure what to do with them.

I just hope that with their recent change in how they take orders won't loose my place in line.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    At this point, will Saiga AK's only go up in price? It seems that they're still available in GB and other places, but prices are slowly creeping up.

I'm asking because I have a fully converted Saiga 5.45 that I was contemplating on selling soon to get out of that caliber and stick with 5.56 and 7.62x39 only.

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    I think a lot of it has to do with the conversion itself, as well as the condition of the gun. Either way, I don't really think Saigas are going to suddenly jump to $2000+ guns.

Especially the unconverted ones, look at Arsenal SA-93's and Hungarian SA-85m's. You can still find NIB ones for +\- $1000, and how long has it been since they stopped importing them?

Converted Saigas will reach $2000 in value IMO, but that will be for NIB/LNIB professional conversions, not garage conversions. At least that's what I think.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by w3453l View Post
    I think a lot of it has to do with the conversion itself, as well as the condition of the gun. Either way, I don't really think Saigas are going to suddenly jump to $2000+ guns.

Especially the unconverted ones, look at Arsenal SA-93's and Hungarian SA-85m's. You can still find NIB ones for +\- $1000, and how long has it been since they stopped importing them?

Converted Saigas will reach $2000 in value IMO, but that will be for NIB/LNIB professional conversions, not garage conversions. At least that's what I think.
    Mine was professionaly converted already when I bought it. Everything is straight including the sights.

I might put it up for sale anyway to see if there are any interest. I prefer AK47's for the larger round anyway.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I still have my SGL20-41 NIB that I got 2yrs ago. I haven't even fired yet as I just never got around to it(no close ranges nor did I own land). I just recently bought a house w/15 acres 2 months ago and currently building a range. I had intentions of finally firing it and putting it through it's paces but alas with all these sanctions I'm just going to keep it a safe queen I guess. So I'm looking at just acquiring a Yugo or Pap and shooting the snot out of those.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I wish I hadn't sold my Arsenal now

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456