Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $1000 M&P15 Sport

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toecheese View Post
    Because this forum is a far better alternative?
    Yes. Care to present evidence otherwise?

Feedback Score
    I would trust the advice of the members here then the bubba amazon crowd. I bet most of the people on amazon shoot less then 100 rounds a year and enjoy a good hi-point carbine.

I am sure the bushnell red dots are fine for plinking and light use. Would I use them for a duty gun or HD gun... NO.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Yes. Care to present evidence otherwise?
    AR-15 forums, Amazon reviews.......it doesn't matter, you are still trusting total strangers and taking a leap of faith either way. Granted, there are probably more experienced gun owners on specific forums, but you still need to take caution when reading through the hyperbole and fanboyisms.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    It really all depends on what you intended usage for the optic is. Not everyone needs an optic that's totally bombproof/sandbox rated just to take to the range on a sunday and shoot 100-200 rounds. Only you can decide what level of quality is acceptable for your weapon.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahamKAC View Post
    It really all depends on what you intended usage for the optic is. Not everyone needs an optic that's totally bombproof/sandbox rated just to take to the range on a sunday and shoot 100-200 rounds. Only you can decide what level of quality is acceptable for your weapon.
    Agreed, but I like to know my optic is going to work today, next year, after rain, extreme heat in trunk, being loaned to friends and dropping rifle. I have no need to spend less money and wonder if optic is going to light up and get the job done when I grab a rifle and head out the door IMHO.
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Airhasz View Post
    Agreed, but I like to know my optic is going to work today, next year, after rain, extreme heat in trunk, being loaned to friends and dropping rifle. I have no need to spend less money and wonder if optic is going to light up and get the job done when I grab a rifle and head out the door IMHO.
    I too share that same belief. Buy once, cry once. That's why majority of my rifles just wear fixed iron sights until I can save too purchase an eotech, aimpoint, or the like for each one of them.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toecheese View Post
    Because this forum is a far better alternative?
    Because a lot of the members here have a ton of knowledge and experience. If you want to buy cheap then go ahead and waste your money.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    I have a TRS-25 on my M&P15-22, works great, paid $80.

Feedback Score
    I put a TRS-25 on my girlfriend's purple 10/22. It works great Hey, if it's what you can afford and it's not for serious use, who cares? I like to shoot in inclement weather and seen too many failures of cheap optics to have one on my ARs, but they work fine for fair weather range duty...

On a side note, why are ARs so damn high in Kali? M&P sports are like $550-600 here. You can get a 6920 for $900 all day here...
    -Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote! -Benjamin Franklin

-If guns kill people, spoons made Michael Moore and Rosie O'Donnel fat!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123