Thread: Admin question

Feedback Score

Admin question

My status is all good except the part about I "may not" post attachments...........is there anything I can do to be able to post pictures. Thanks-
    "Cpl ##### is condescending and abrassive towards coworks who don't follow directions" my favorite evaluation quote........if I'm like that at work, you should see me on the internet .

"Even if I order you to trim your mustache, you're going to totally ignore me, huh".-another favorite supervisor "discussion".

Feedback Score
    Nyeti-
    I've tried asking that question as well and haven't yet gotten an answer.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I don't think that feature of the BBS software they are using is turned on. It eats up server space for the board owners as once you attach a photo it becomes hosted on their servers.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I just set up a free photobucket.com account.

It allows me to host the photos myself.
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score
    The free image hosting account like Dinger suggests is a great idea if you plan on posting a lot of pics. It minimizes the bandwidth consumption here and keeps things running smooth. If possible, we encourage you to do it that way.

I did, however, just enable attachment posting. There's a storage limit to keep things in check, but it should be enough to share a decent number of pics.

Feedback Score
    Great, thanks. I figured maybe you had heard about me and my twin brother Erick (we have a real fan club of undesireables out there).

I'll keep the photo's small and to a minimum. Thanks
    "Cpl ##### is condescending and abrassive towards coworks who don't follow directions" my favorite evaluation quote........if I'm like that at work, you should see me on the internet .

"Even if I order you to trim your mustache, you're going to totally ignore me, huh".-another favorite supervisor "discussion".

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nyeti
    I'll keep the photo's small and to a minimum. Thanks
    What he said.