Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bushnell Ar optics 1-4x?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Bushnell Ar optics 1-4x?

My apologies if this has been reviewed before, the search function and Google didn't pull up much specific information .

Does anyone have experience with this optic? Are they worth a damn for casual use, out to 500 yards? My aimpoints are the only optics that see use for serious purposes.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...m_medium=email
    The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Brother- I was JUST ABOUT to inquire about this line of optics myself!! Cant find much info on them.
    Im wondering about the 4.5X18 version myself.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looks, nice but I have to wonder about the glass quality and repeatability of the turrets for that price.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I just saw one in Cabela's today, and it's got me curious about the optic as well. If it's of decent quality, it might make a decent replacement for the Mepro on my SCAR 16S.

Feedback Score
    I thought they were not illuminated?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don't believe this one is illuminated, quino.

Maybe I'll be a guinea pig on this one.
    The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyPistolero View Post
    I don't believe this one is illuminated, quino.

Maybe I'll be a guinea pig on this one.
    If you do.... please send us the review. I had seen those before and always wondered. I hope it works out

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I was ready buy this for hunting until I realized there is no indication that the scope is waterproof/fog proof.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by antlad View Post
    I was ready buy this for hunting until I realized there is no indication that the scope is waterproof/fog proof.
    I have no more knowledge of this important fact than you do, but this is the second website indicating that this scope (and entire line) is fogproof / waterproof.
    http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/bush...pe/pid-1138795

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Good to know. Thanks for the clarification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast