Thread: Not receiving email notification of new PM's.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Not receiving email notification of new PM's.

Here 'a a screen cap of my settings page, am I missing something? My email address is up to date. Thanks!
    Last edited by RCO'B; 07-30-14 at 07:34.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Are you subscribed to any threads?
    Support the NRA

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Just be happy when the site isn't under D.O.S. attack. I just look up at the top of the screen for PMs when I visit the site.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    LOL, that's exactly what I've been doing. I am subscribed to a couple threads as well. I'm thinking this is a result of the big outage the site had about a month ago.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I haven't gotten any notifications either. Lost a (minor) sale on the EE because of it. Verified everything's ok in my settings, but still no love.
    I have far more guns than I realistically need, but far less than I want. - NongShim

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I haven't received any e-mail notifications since the site went down. I posted on the 'site issues' thread that was running during that time and didn't hear of a fix for it.

ETA- Just received my first email alert since site went down! Thank You to whoever got me going again!
    Last edited by Leaveammoforme; 08-06-14 at 23:59.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I sent a PM last night to the fellow who flips all the levers and switches for the website, and he said they made a change very late last night to try and address this issue. It fixed my problem, and I'm getting email notifications now. I hope this fixes it for everyone.

Thanks for everyone's patience, it was an elusive problem that needed some work.

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)

Not receiving email notification of new PM's.

Maybe you can ask him to switch a lever on Tapatalk and why I got zero response to posting screen shots of issues. After reading stuff I manually checked messages after not being able to respond for months and several new messages came up. One was an infraction for last month. A lot of good that did. I don't get why there's zero response to me posting screen shots of site errors but you guys are there to issue out infractions within minutes. This site is so FUBAR people don't even know why they got some timeout. Can't even reset a password. Never get an email. Tapatalk is barely works here. I still get directed to the last post in s thread and this only happens on this site. I have 3 other forums on Tapatalk and this is the only forum with these problems. I don't get it and why we've had problems for years and years. Always one excuse or another. The site has never worked right and still doesn't.
    Last edited by Belmont31R; 08-08-14 at 03:33.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Something is going on for sure. I've sent a few PM's to EE sellers with no response.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quick update, starting receiving email notification again on PM's and subscribed threads. Must of been a temporary outage, I didn't change anything within my settings.