Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mounting options vortex 1-4

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Looking good!

Feedback Score
    121 (100%)
    I also picked up a Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 scope, I am still up in the air as to which mount I will get, I will most likley get an ADM Recon. I am a complete noob when it comes to scopes, the only scope I have is on my air rifle. The majority of my shooting has been handguns, I dont get to shoot my AR or Mosin very much, but I would like to do more. I was wondering what is a good range to zero the Vortex scope at, I will do most of my shooting up to 100yrds. I have been watching videos on youtube about setting up scopes, explanation of mil dot (some of them overcomplicated) and sighting in a scope, but I am looking for a video that specifically speaks about the AR platform and a 1-4x24 optic, if anyone knows of one, I would appreciate a link. Any assistance is appreciated
    "Fear The Man With Only One Rifle"

Feedback Score
    Another AD user here.uploadfromtaptalk1412049209146.jpg

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Bobro IMO is the best, but ADM is a close second. I really like the ADM Recon-H model as it is close to where a lower 1/3 cowitness mount is.
    Last edited by VIP3R 237; 09-29-14 at 23:02.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12