Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: luminAID Solar Powered Inflatable Survival Lantern

Feedback Score

luminAID Solar Powered Inflatable Survival Lantern

This product turned out to be much more than I was expecting for the price. It is a two-position solar-powered LED mated to an inflatable diffuser. It's only 3oz, folds up to the size of a cell phone, and will hold at least an 80% charge for two months if packed away out of the light.

The heat-welded TPU is abrasion and chemical resistant and is easy to repair with any non-porous tape. I punted this thing multiple times right into low branches and trees, and there was no visible damage at all.

Inflated, the luminAID floats, and deflated, it's water resistant to 1m of submersion. The solar array is efficient enough to give a charge even during rain showers, and a convenient red LED on the front lets you know how fast the battery is being charged.

I love finding products like this, and I bet this is going to become really popular once more people find out about it. I was able to get them to add a "twangnbang" discount code to get 10% off your order. This will bring your unit price under $18.

aka, "TWANGnBANG"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    That is pretty cool.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I grabbed a few of them thanks to your excellent review and discount code. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Great! I'm placing an order for 10 more myself. There are just so many places and people in my life that I want to have one.
    aka, "TWANGnBANG"

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Do you have a link to order one?
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Thanks. That is a cool product. I am getting a few of those.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    When I placed my order, I noticed that the price drops to $17.95ea for three or more and $15.95ea for ten or more, plus the discount code still gives you 10% off of that. That can bring the per unit price to $14.36.
    aka, "TWANGnBANG"

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    I also saw that...NICE!!!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Cool light, reminds me of the Luci.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast