Page 1 of 110 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P320

Feedback Score

Sig P320

I was able to handle the P320 last Tuesday and I really liked it. I haven't shot it yet, but based off dry firing I'd say the trigger is right there with the VP9 and the PPQ. Ergonomics are very different, but felt really nice in my hand. As much as I like both the VP9 and the PPQ I think I might have to pick up one of these. I know Sigs are not popular here, but they have always been super reliable for me and they have been always been one of my favourite to shoot. I was curious if anyone has done a side by side with a PPQ or VP9.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Feedback Score
    I'll be watching this Thread. I own the PPQ and I'd like to get both the Sig and H&K.
    The Sig P320 it's growing on me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    One of our officers has been running a P250 for quite a while, and never had any issues with it. He recently picked up a P320 as a replacement for it. I qualified him last time out with it, and I got to run it. I really like the 320 quite a bit truth be told. The trigger was very good, nice clean break and short reset, very glock like. Yeah it has a high bore axis, but bore axis is something that has never had any effect on my shooting. Recoil was no worse or better than any of the other poly guns I have shot. The accuracy on this thing was very good. Reliability was 100% through the 250 some odd rounds we shot that day. Safariland also has the ALS holster out for them already, a big plus for LE. I might have to pick one of the P320C models up myself.

TXPO
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgibson View Post
    I was able to handle the P320 last Tuesday and I really liked it. I haven't shot it yet, but based off dry firing I'd say the trigger is right there with the VP9 and the PPQ. Ergonomics are very different, but felt really nice in my hand. As much as I like both the VP9 and the PPQ I think I might have to pick up one of these. I know Sigs are not popular here, but they have always been super reliable for me and they have been always been one of my favourite to shoot. I was curious if anyone has done a side by side with a PPQ or VP9.

I have all 3 and the VP9 is my personal favorite. Then again, the VP9 is more expensive. My only real complaint with the P320 is that I experience a small amount of trigger bite if my finger is too low.

As for Sig's reputation on the forum, I don't think that its bad per se, we just acknowledge that their QC slipped a bit between 2004-2012. However, I think that things are getting better over the last couple of years.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    I recently picked up a lightly used SIG P226 Elite SAO. I haven't really shot it much but I like the accuracy and it has been 100% reliable with my reloads. I am hoping it was built like the SIGs of old. Somebody bought it, installed new Trij HD sights and replaced some springs, the old ones are in the box. But the mags and the barrel exhibit almost zero wear. Like the original owner bought it, modified it, shot a box of ammo through it and decided on something else.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 19852 View Post
    I recently picked up a lightly used SIG P226 Elite SAO. I haven't really shot it much but I like the accuracy and it has been 100% reliable with my reloads. I am hoping it was built like the SIGs of old. Somebody bought it, installed new Trij HD sights and replaced some springs, the old ones are in the box. But the mags and the barrel exhibit almost zero wear. Like the original owner bought it, modified it, shot a box of ammo through it and decided on something else.
    What does that have anything to do with a P320, VP9, or a PPQ?

OP, check this video out, might help you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ruchik View Post
    What does that have anything to do with a P320, VP9, or a PPQ?

OP, check this video out, might help you.
    I'm getting an error on the video.

Feedback Score
    Weird. Maybe just go straight to Youtube and type in Sig P320 vs Walther PPQ? Should take you straight to it.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Been thinking about getting one in S&W .40 to give it a chance. Hopefully the local stores start to get some in so I can play with one.

Feedback Score
    I’ll be interested to own the Sig P320 in .40sw as soon as I can put my hands on one!

Page 1 of 110 1231151101 ... LastLast