Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P320

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgibson View Post
    I agree the VP9 is probably a better gun, bit it didn't really do anything different than my PPQ. The 320 feels as nice in my hand as the PPQ and VP9, but changing the frames, calibers etc. would offer me something the others do not.
    I totally agree with you.

Feedback Score
    I agree the VP9 is probably a better gun, bit it didn't really do anything different than my PPQ. The 320 feels as nice in my hand as the PPQ and VP9, but changing the frames, calibers etc. would offer me something the others do not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    I can see where the VP9 becomes a bit redundant if you already have a PPQ; they are very similar in most areas that count. The frame swap on the P320 is a very nice feature. I do wish they would hurry up and release the full-to-compact conversion kits
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    I can see where the VP9 becomes a bit redundant if you already have a PPQ; they are very similar in most areas that count. The frame swap on the P320 is a very nice feature. I do wish they would hurry up and release the full-to-compact conversion kits
    Have you heard an eta on those? I haven't hear a peep anywhere on those.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    It is worth a look. However, I think that the VP9 is a better gun (slightly) and the prices are close enough that cost is not a deciding issue.
    except it is in 9mm only

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Damage View Post
    except it is in 9mm only
    I feel quite certain other calibers will soon follow. I'm really waiting for a .45 VP9 and 320.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Plus 1, thanks. I need to get some trigger time on before I commit.

At present I only have glocks, MPs, a couple Sigs of the west German, and HKs. I'm holding out on VP9 until my ffl can bring one in (I like buying things at cost lol)

I think the hardest thing for me to get past is the novelty of the 320s utility. Ok the frames are inexpensive but one still has to fork out the cash for the slide assembly. I'd just rather have a second gun IMO.

ETA,

Ok I looked up dealer cost and that makes it really attractive all things considered.
    Last edited by jpmuscle; 08-15-14 at 04:14.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

P320 out for delivery today!

I have a P320F with factory night sights inbound today. I have a VP9 that I have customized with some Dawson sights, texture and trigger work, and it is a fantastic gun. Is it the be-all, end-all of guns? No. At least not for me anyway. I've also shot the Walther, and that was nice, but not much different than the VP9 as several have stated here and have zero plans of purchasing one. I'm looking forward to trying out the P320 as this will be my FIRST Sig.

For those of us that do texture work, the modular frame system is going to be a HUGE blessing, as it makes it much easier (and cheaper) for customers to send us their frame, as it is not a serialized part, and thus can be shipped without all the ATF BS.

I've scoured the net for posts, and one thing that keeps popping up is the accuracy of this gun. For me that is a HUGE selling point!

I'm pretty excited to get the P320, and really looking forward to seeing what this can do!!
    Last edited by Dakota Glock Guy; 11-03-14 at 09:36.
    Tactical Texture and Triggers, LLC.
    @tacticaltexture

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota Glock Guy View Post
    I have a P320F with factory night sights inbound today. I have a VP9 that I have customized with some Dawson sights, texture and trigger work, and it is a fantastic gun. Is it the be-all, end-all of guns? No. At least not for me anyway. I've also shot the Walther, and that was nice, but not much different than the VP9 as several have stated here and have zero plans of purchasing one. I'm looking forward to trying out the P320 as this will be my FIRST Sig.

For those of us that do texture work, the modular frame system is going to be a HUGE blessing, as it makes it much easier (and cheaper) for customers to send us their frame, as it is not a serialized part, and thus can be shipped without all the ATF BS.

I've scoured the net for posts, and one thing that keeps popping up is the accuracy of this gun. For me that is a HUGE selling point!

I'm pretty excited to get the P320, and really looking forward to seeing what this can do!!
    Be sure and report back with a range report.👍

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Be sure and report back with a range report.��

Will do. In fact, I'll post back after the first range day in box stock condition. Then I plan on sending it out for some trigger work. I ordered 2 extra frames and I'll texture and trick out one of those so that once the gun comes back, I'll do an updated range report with the new look and trigger.
    Tactical Texture and Triggers, LLC.
    @tacticaltexture

Feedback Score
    Here is a range report on the 320. I still haven't seen one in person yet.

http://modernserviceweapons.com/?p=12268#more-12268
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast