Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Seeking input on Shockwave Blade AR pistol stabilizer we're developing

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaveammoforme View Post
    This for real? I have not received a confirmation email asking for address.
    Me and a buddy got emails from Marty. Project is moving forward.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaveammoforme View Post
    Me and a buddy got emails from Marty. Project is moving forward.
    I just had to patient email has been received.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    Email sent if there are any still available for testing.
    I have SBR's as well to try it on

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Any left?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    This is a relatively uninformed opinion, but having reversible option for QD cup attachment (can run a sling via opposite side as the forearm retainer strap setup), especially if ran in front of the rear vertical plane securing screw might be really helpful. Reversible so that it can be ran opposite the firing hand forearm (and not be mis-construed as a feature for a buttstock).
    The other question is feasibility of running the securing straps under the receiver extension - can get more purchase on forearms for better friction hold there, and for odd/compressed retention grip setups it's less prone to disturbing a triple point of contact setup (master hand, support hand, partial cheekweld). This would make the straps captive without tools as well, which is also potentially beneficial for ATF clearance instead of free-floating straps.
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Seems like this may be a decent alternative to the Sigbrace. Price it under $100 and it will sell, granted you get official ATF approval.

We wish you the best, and keep us updated on its status.

Feedback Score
    Will these come with the strap? Or just use the pistols sling?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeM4 View Post
    Seems like this may be a decent alternative to the Sigbrace. Price it under $100 and it will sell, granted you get official ATF approval.

We wish you the best, and keep us updated on its status.
    Target pricing is $54.
    Shockwave Technologies is an innovative manufacturer and retailer of firearm parts and accessories, located in picturesque Salt Lake City, Utah.

The company is owned by Martin Ewer—a veteran of the United States Air Force (6920th ESG (ESC), Russian Cryptologic Linguist, 1985–1990)—and operated by a small team of dedicated professionals. We are committed to excellence and personalized service.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by StormWerkz View Post
    Will these come with the strap? Or just use the pistols sling?

Owners will be able to use any sling they like--from the cheapies to the super-tactical ones that end up just confusing me personally.
    Shockwave Technologies is an innovative manufacturer and retailer of firearm parts and accessories, located in picturesque Salt Lake City, Utah.

The company is owned by Martin Ewer—a veteran of the United States Air Force (6920th ESG (ESC), Russian Cryptologic Linguist, 1985–1990)—and operated by a small team of dedicated professionals. We are committed to excellence and personalized service.

Feedback Score
    left w strap.jpg
    right w strap.jpg
    left wo strap.jpg
    right wo strap.jpg

The ENDO Tactical Stock Adapter for Glocks finally showed up. Got it mounted on one of my Glocks. Nifty little thing, the ENDO TSA-G. Added an AR receiver extension. And slid on the Shockwave Technologies Blade AR pistol stabilizer. Even cooler than mounting it on the AR-15 pistol. This thing is just badass—makes my Glock 17L incredibly stable, both with and without using a strap or sling.

Feedback?

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast