Thread: Daniel Defense DD-8020-FDE MK18 RIS II $300 shipped lightly used

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Daniel Defense DD-8020-FDE MK18 RIS II $300 shipped lightly used

SOLD

First and foremost, my apologies for the horrible pics. Please PM me if you would like other pics from other angles or something. I'll do my best to accommodate any way I can.

Getting rid of an extra MK18 RIS II rail, p/n DD-8020-FDE. It is very lightly used and has been to the range once or twice (literally). I had it mounted on my DDM4V2 for a short while but decided to get a new rail (DD-8001-FDE; longer RIS II) instead as I needed the length. The rail is in great shape with the exception of two scratches on the underside by the two bottom bolt-up screws (first two pics below). Long story short, I took it to what I thought at the time was a "competent" gunsmith to have it installed and he put the bottom rail section on first before torqueing* the 6 screws that attach the actual rail to the bolt up plate. It's not a huge deal as the rail still functions properly and it's on the underside so it's not noticed very much. I dabbed a few drops of alumablack on the spots to cover the bare metal. The rest of the rail is in great shape.

It will come with a brand new bolt-up plate. When I got my new DD-8001-FDE, DD told me I could just use the same plate the MK18 one used so I didn't need to take the barrel nut off. Bolted up without a hitch. This MK18 rail will come with the brand new bolt-up plate, the DD wrench, barrel nut and all screws (from the new DD-8001-FDE) needed to install the rail. I'm still looking for the original DD-8020-FDE box and if I find it I will send it in that. Otherwise, I will ship it in the DD-8001-FDE box so it is safe during transport.

I'm asking $300 shipped plus 3%.

As an added bonus, I'll ship it 2-day UPS or FedEx and will send a tracking number immediately.

I prefer paypal please. Please PM me if interested. Thank you.

FYI...This is listed on TOS also...
    Last edited by FIGJAM; 08-11-14 at 11:57. Reason: sold