Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: report stolen govt ACOG or mind my own business?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Not tolerating thieves and liars is one thing. Pretending to know the circumstances surrounding someone's actions is another. Mind your own damn business.
    OIF/OEF vet (Ramadi/Hit & Ghazni)
    Former Army infantry squad leader
    NRA Endowment Life Member
    NR-EMT

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Unless you have factual evidence that it is stolen, I wouln't bother.

Could also be some type of private security personnel that bought an ACOG and put it on his own weapon.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Unless you have proof it is stolen leave it alone. For all you know he took it to the beach and called it "combat dust".
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    If people would mind their own business instead of meddling in others affairs the world would be a much better place. Unless of course you are reporting something to the authorities that prevents others from being hurt or a crime that is hurting others. Mind your own business. It is incredibly hard to steal sensitive items in the military. Harsh punishment is placed on entire units for sensitive items missing from the arms room, to prevent people from doing what you have mentioned. Chances of it being stolen are slim. If it was stolen the government could care less about a damn $1000 dollar small arms sight.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfhound86 View Post
    If people would mind their own business instead of meddling in others affairs the world would be a much better place. Unless of course you are reporting something to the authorities that prevents others from being hurt or a crime that is hurting others. Mind your own business. It is incredibly hard to steal sensitive items in the military. Harsh punishment is placed on entire units for sensitive items missing from the arms room, to prevent people from doing what you have mentioned. Chances of it being stolen are slim. If it was stolen the government could care less about a damn $1000 dollar small arms sight.
    While I agree that the chances of it being stolen are slim, the GAO would beg to differ on the bolded statement.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    I agree with everyone who said 'mind your own business' for all the above stated reasons. Besides, no one likes a tattletale.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    You don't sound like much of a rough rider.

Mind your business.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Run the SN through Trijicon.

I have no time for those that steal taxpayer funded items for their own gain.

Yeah, guess I'm a goody ****ing two shoes in the eyes of some. My integrity is worth more than that, and if yours isn't, don't be surprised when you have to answer for it. Thieves are despicable pieces of shit that steal capability from our fighting forces.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    I am with Jack!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast