Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New M&P22 Compact

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by firefighter37 View Post
    Awesome. Best news I've heard all day. Thank you. Are we going to be able to procure them from you or directly from Silencerco?
    Yes, we will stock them. We are just waiting on pricing. These will be more expensive than normal as they are going to have to provide a wrench.

C4

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Grant, are you expecting more soon? I just tried putting one in my cart, no dice.
    These are back in stock!

C4

Feedback Score
    Grant, do you sell extra magazines for these? If not do you know part number? Thanks

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by M_Rapp View Post
    Grant, do you sell extra magazines for these? If not do you know part number? Thanks
    We do. We should have them up on our website soon.

C4

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Any ETA on the thread adapter?
    DPMS 16" Carbine- NcStar scope, UTG Rails, MagLite hose clamped to barrel | S&W Sigma | HiPoint 9mm | Lorcin 9mm | Jennings .22| Stevens 12 Ga

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by firefighter37 View Post
    Any ETA on the thread adapter?
    Not really. We just know that Silencerco is diligently working on it.

C4

Feedback Score
    I'm reviving this thread because there isn't much talk of this pistol. I acquired mine 3 weeks ago, and I'm very happy with it. I tried several types of ammo including but not limited to Federal, CCI, a couple different Remingtons, Winchester,(which are crap in my 15-22), and even some dirty unknown rounds that were sitting around on top of my safe. The pistol functioned with everything flawlessly for just shy of 500 rounds. It's very comfortable to shoot and handles well. My wife and daughter with small hands find it easy to manage, as do I. The only thing I did not expect was that it is louder than any other 22 pistol I've experienced, but it's a non issue. The 22 Compact fit perfectly in a Hidden Hybrid holster for the 9mm Shield. Unfortunately I included the holster with the Shield as I sold it.

Grant, I like this trigger a lot, but I'm interested to hear what you did to it to make it better.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markdh720 View Post
    I'm reviving this thread because there isn't much talk of this pistol. I acquired mine 3 weeks ago, and I'm very happy with it. I tried several types of ammo including but not limited to Federal, CCI, a couple different Remingtons, Winchester,(which are crap in my 15-22), and even some dirty unknown rounds that were sitting around on top of my safe. The pistol functioned with everything flawlessly for just shy of 500 rounds. It's very comfortable to shoot and handles well. My wife and daughter with small hands find it easy to manage, as do I. The only thing I did not expect was that it is louder than any other 22 pistol I've experienced, but it's a non issue. The 22 Compact fit perfectly in a Hidden Hybrid holster for the 9mm Shield. Unfortunately I included the holster with the Shield as I sold it.

Grant, I like this trigger a lot, but I'm interested to hear what you did to it to make it better.
    I bought one for my wife. She loves it! She shoots mostly MiniMags and Remington Golden Bullets - both HS loads - so reliability hasn't been an issue.

The sights were way off when she got it so I put it on sandbags and adjusted them. Pretty accurate pistol when you get it sighted in!

The trigger is a little gritty, but not too bad.

Regards,
    <TED>

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    9mm conversion upper, anyone?

Feedback Score
    I'm using it as a remedial training tool for mostly female officers having trouble with recoil and fundamentals, I find it's perfect
    for that and allows me to lay a solid foundation without the blast and recoil of the duty pistol so when we go back to the duty
    pistol the gremlins are gone and things go much easier from there, I'm running it dedicated suppressed.
    I really hope SIG does a .22 conversion upper with the P320 so I can go to that instead cause I'm not an MP fan on any level
    and the controls are one of the main reasons why.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456