Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Then quit PM'ing me

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)

Then quit PM'ing me

Great response to a question.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408075251.630063.jpg

I know I'm not the most popular member among the mods here but you have to love this.

Quit PM'ing me. I don't give a ****! lol I post s quote with a non nothing and get banned in minutes. This site is biased and as long as you like the smell of the boot you'll be ok.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Going out with bang huh?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    You need to charge your phone man it's at 8%.

It was fun. Seems that I'm missing some stuff that's going down but it's a shame none the less.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Sent from my PG41200 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Up men! Up! And to your posts! Let no man forget today that he is from Old Virginia! - General George Pickett

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    What did you report to the Mods?
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    You reap what you sow.... come on... if you report a post and make a snide remark.... don't you expect the same in return? You will never know if it was in jest as a like kind reply.

Try that the next time you go to a restaurant. As you order your meal, belittle the staff.

You can take this for whatever you feel it's worth which is probably nothing, but that's a long hard road to go down in life and it has no end. Successful people that get the things they want do so with polite well thought out and brief commentary. You got the brief part down cold.

There are huge results to be gained in life by saying "I believe this would be a good thing to do based on..." as opposed to unloading with "You never get it right". The first few times you may feel like you are choking on the humble pie while biting your tongue but most consider the long term results well worth the efforts.

I don't know what your core issue is and you may be 100% in the right but you are shooting yourself in the foot from a desired results stand point.

BTW... the best you can ever hope for on any forum is a benevolent dictatorship... that's simply the way it is.
    Last edited by tb-av; 08-15-14 at 07:15.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Did you need assistance in staying logged out from the site?? Or can you handle the hiatus on your own?
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN View Post
    Did you need assistance in staying logged out from the site?? Or can you handle the hiatus on your own?
    Oh bs. Why are posters with a badge allowed to name call but I can't? Why is there a double standard here. Why are LEO allowed to be racist here?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408259695.292423.jpg

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)

Then quit PM'ing me

Gonna bring up my wife? **** you.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408260244.038968.jpg
    Last edited by Belmont31R; 08-17-14 at 02:24.

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    You reap what you sow.... come on... if you report a post and make a snide remark.... don't you expect the same in return? You will never know if it was in jest as a like kind reply.

Try that the next time you go to a restaurant. As you order your meal, belittle the staff.

You can take this for whatever you feel it's worth which is probably nothing, but that's a long hard road to go down in life and it has no end. Successful people that get the things they want do so with polite well thought out and brief commentary. You got the brief part down cold.

There are huge results to be gained in life by saying "I believe this would be a good thing to do based on..." as opposed to unloading with "You never get it right". The first few times you may feel like you are choking on the humble pie while biting your tongue but most consider the long term results well worth the efforts.

I don't know what your core issue is and you may be 100% in the right but you are shooting yourself in the foot from a desired results stand point.

BTW... the best you can ever hope for on any forum is a benevolent dictatorship... that's simply the way it is.
    I get the same in return. We have jdub and others posting the same stuff have gotten time outs for get zero response. That's why I screen shot everything. The staff here is now so confident in nothing happening people are bringing up family members and racist comments in the open

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast