Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BOTACHTACTICAL.COM

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I hate to beat what I thought was a dead horse, but I would rather drive dull wooden toothpicks under my toe nails than ever order from botox again...

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermodyn View Post
    Well, I just took a chance, and was rewarded with a fantastic experience. I ordered on Thursday, received on Saturday. My order was for some GG&G items, batteries, and Cold Steel products. I got an "order has shipped" email with UPS tracking from them within minutes of placing my order. Everything was perfect!
    I double-dog dare you to order from them again.
    It is bad policy to fear the resentment of an enemy. -Ethan Allen

Feedback Score
    Funny that I never had any problems with them in the past and only ordered from them because of the low prices. . . No troubles that is. . .till now.

Personally, I shop elsewhere.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutshot John View Post
    I double-dog dare you to order from them again.
    Well, I just saw they have Comp M4S's for $580! Oh the temptation. I have a buddy that is going to place an order with them in the near future for a BUIS and some stuff to mount his surefire. I'll report back with the results... if and when he places his order.
    "If I must choose between peace and righteousness, I choose righteousness" - Theodore Roosevelt

Feedback Score

It just dawned on me...

One other thing. I just realized that I ordered a six pack of DURACELL CR123's and actually received ENERGIZER CR123's! THOSE F'ERS!

So, I'd have to agree with the bait and switch comment made by Gutshot John in his initial post. No effort was made to contact me, to ask if a "substitution" was OK. I am fine with Energizer batteries, but... should they assume that?
    "If I must choose between peace and righteousness, I choose righteousness" - Theodore Roosevelt

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Well, I just saw they have Comp M4S's for $580!
    Well if you add $10 for shipping...than another $120 for a Larue Mount plus shipping

You spend $20 more than you would from Grant or Larue directly.

For the piece of mind...G&R or Larue is a much better deal.
    It is bad policy to fear the resentment of an enemy. -Ethan Allen

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    I used to be really big on them especially because I only lived an hour away and could arrange for pickup. But, over that last couple of years their customer service has gone to shit and it's not worth the wait and headache. Too bad.

Feedback Score
    I ordered two pair of Woolrich Tactical Elite pants from them. One pair was shipped and it was the wrong size. I had to pay to return the incorrect item. I am still waiting for the refund on my credit card. I think I am into my third month regarding this issue.

I have ordered a fair amount of stuff from them over the years, but will never do business with them again.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Well, I just saw they have Comp M4S's for $580!
    If they are actually listing them for that then they are breaking their agreements with Aimpoint. Do you want to do business with a dishonest business?
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This may be slightly off topic, but there is a family link between Botach and company called AEY. AEY is under investigation for selling crappy ammo to the US. Botach is this guy's uncle...

Firing blanks in Afghanistan

The saga of United States military contractor AEY and its supply of substandard ammunition to Afghanistan keeps getting curiouser and curiouser, as Alice in Wonderland phrased it, after descending the rabbit hole. Or put another way, it is the news story that keeps on giving.

The contract required AEY to certify that it was providing "serviceable and safe ammunition". The army contract also banned supplying ammunition acquired "directly or indirectly from a communist Chinese military company".

But according to the Times the company provided ammunition that is more than 40 years old and in decomposing packaging. Much of the ammunition came from old communist bloc aging stockpiles, including those that the US State Department and North Atlantic Treaty Organization had determined to be unreliable and obsolete, and had spent millions of dollars to have destroyed.
    The ammunition had not been tested for reliability under well-established military standards. The obsolete and defective cartridges were shipped in poorly packed cardboard boxes that split open on arrival in war zones. Other ammunition was in crates that suffered from extensive termite damage and "were no longer safe for transportation".

.....His family owns two military and police supply companies, both of which receive government contracts. Worldwide Tactical, which sells riot gear, chest protectors and flight suits, operates at the same Miami address as AEY and is owned by Michael Diveroli, Efraim's father.

There is also Botach Tactical, a military and police supply company in South Central Los Angeles that has received more than $13 million in contracts and is owned by Efraim's uncle, Bar-Kochba Botach.

Incidentally, Diveroli started AEY after both he and his father learned the business from Bar-Kochba Botach.

And Efraim's grandfather, Yoav Botach, is one of Los Angeles' wealthiest property owners. According to the Los Angeles Daily News, he owns 144 commercial or other properties in the city and has an ownership stake in Botach Tactical.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast