Thread: C More

Feedback Score

C More

Anyone run a C More? The Tac modl with the A2 iron sights in the mount? How does it co witness(middle or low)? Changable moa 2-16 with extra purchase parts. These used to be the cats meow but dont here much about them outside of IPSC handgunning....Price isnt bad when compared to having to buy BUIS for Aimpoint and EOtech or mounts.....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    DON'T...

I played with one for a few weeks in a optic eval for an agency. Sloppy zero method -- poor zero lock - constant loss of zero.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    As an alleged cool-aid drinker, I bought the same Colt-C-More sight in 1999 for the same reasons. Pat Rogers refers to them as C-Less fo a very good reason: the laser dot projector blocks the field of view for irons and it didn't hold a zero. Sold it. Bought Eotechs. Sold them and bought Aimpoints. Save the grief: get a good RDS, a LaRue mount and a BUIS.
    "The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts." Justice Robert Jackson, WV St. Board of Education v. Barnette, 319 U.S. 624 (1943)

"I don’t care how many pull ups and sit ups you can do. I care that you can move yourself across the ground with a fighting load and engage the enemy." Max Velocity