Thread: What the heck !!! Tac65 can !! Endcap Prob !!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

What the heck !!! Tac65 can !! Endcap Prob !!

Greetings all !! I really just read the post on the forum most of the time but I just had to chime in on this !!

After recently getting my tac65 can after the paper work wait etc. I went to take the endcaps off & wtf they must have put these on with a frickin' air gun for lug nuts !!

SOOOO after getting one off I went for the other one & this frickin thing must be WELDED on !!

After getting one of my muscle bound buddies to try to turn it to no avail. I went to the rubber strap wrench & BROKE it trying to get this thing off.

So it's back to the store for another strap wrench & MAN this thing is NOT coming off !!

So I guess a phone call to tac inovations is in order to send this thing back & so it goes I'll have to wait somemore without having yet to fire one round out of this can !!

DAMNIT !!!

Oh ! I feel better now !!!!

Feedback Score
    Are you using 2 of the end cap removal inserts? I'm guessing not since you used a strap wrench but just wanted to check.

I usually just stick one in the vice and the other in the opposite end and it starts unscrewing without too much force with a wrench.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    That's odd....mine twisted right off the first time. Be sure to coat everything with a thin layer of anti seize before you reassemble the next time as it makes disassembly much easier.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the info.. I'm waiting for my ATFE paperwork to come back on my TAC silencer.