Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Q on G.19 Hogue Hand All Rubber Grips

Feedback Score

Q on G.19 Hogue Hand All Rubber Grips

Greetings!

I was wondering if anyone here uses the Hogue Hand All Rubber Grips on their concealed carry Glock, in particular the G19? I've never seen or felt one as of yet, but would like to know if it'll stick to clothing or skin when carrying concealed, and in meeting any resistance when drawing, especially during the hot summer season? Anyone experienced this first hand or there's non to worry about with said product?

Please advise and thanks for your consideration!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I have hogue handalls on my Glock 22s. I carry them concealed, and I have yet to have any problems. The rubber is tacky to the hand, but does not seem to stick to clothing. I love the way they feel. I really like the palmswell and the enhanced tack of the grip.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate56 View Post
    The rubber is tacky to the hand, but does not seem to stick to clothing. . .I really like the palmswell and the enhanced tack of the grip.
    Exactly what I wanted to know. Thank You!

Feedback Score
    or
    you can use a bit of inner tube from a bicycle. it's thinner so it adds no girth to the grip and it's cheaper.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Detmongo View Post
    or
    you can use a bit of inner tube from a bicycle. it's thinner so it adds no girth to the grip and it's cheaper.
    Great suggestion.

Feedback Score
    thank you,
    been using it for years.

Feedback Score
    or
    EXACTLY what I use. The palm swells are just too much in my opinion for my hands. EVERYONE that has held my grip with inner tube versus the Hogue has removed the Hogue and gone to an inner tube.

Hogue grip panels on a Ruger PSeries on the other hand should be sold with the gun...

Feedback Score
    or
    I'm going to have to give that a try. Thanks for the suggestion. Would it be too much to ask for a pix shot?

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Grips with finger grooves force you to grip the pistol where the grooves are.
    Optimum pistol-shooting is only possible when you can achieve the proper grip for your individual hand-size.

These concepts negate each other except with a very narrow band of shooters.
    This is why there is an entire cottage indistry based around removing and retexturing the Glock Gen 2 and 3 grips.

I'm not sayin' anything, I'm just sayin'.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    sorry,
    don't have a way to post pictures

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast