Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Q on G.19 Hogue Hand All Rubber Grips

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I too flirted with the rubber hand all. I dont' like them for the following reasons:

1. Unless you have a monster sized hand, they make the weapon too wide
    2. I found the rubber to be tooo tacky re cover garments (YMMV)
    3. They don't stay in place, even when you prep the surface/rubber with hairspray or spray contact cement.
    4. If the feel of rubber was driving the train, I would use the inner tube idea mentioed above. If not I would consider 3m anti slip tape.
    4. Once I got tired of replacing the slip tape I would buy a wood burner with a fine point and get to work.

Feedback Score
    I'm a fixing to just leave it as is. Kind of sort of the K.I.S.S. principle? I appreciate the comments!

Feedback Score
    If you like the feel of them, they work well. I like the feel of them. I don't like them on the finger-grooved compacts because they push my fingers where they don't want to go, but I do like them on the full sized frame. I also tend to use the decal grips under them which gives me an even better grip and also makes it so that they don't rotate.

They don't exactly cost an arm and a leg, so its pretty simple, cheap and easy to buy one and try it.

I carry every day and haven't had an issue with them sticking to my clothes. Plus they do give me a better grip when its hot and I'm sweaty. I didn't realize how slick I find the Glock grip to be until I got a new Glock and didn't have the sleeve on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12