Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WA State voters: critical upcoming votes on I-594 and I-591 in November

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Dang, what a friggin shame.

My former neighbor for years retired in Newman Lake, he is a gun collector & big time hunter. There is no doubt in my mind he voted Yes on 594, he is a living breathing progressive who only votes the party line.

From the NRA alert, it is my understanding that if his son visits him for a hunting trip, he can't loan his son a firearm unless it goes through a FFL. Is this correct?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    No there is an exception for hunting though badly worded and another for sons, better worded. Stepsons aren't covered and we aren't sure yet if you can loan someone a gun before they head to the field, like dropping it at their house on Thursday for a weekend trip. Probably not.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanB View Post
    No there is an exception for hunting though badly worded and another for sons, better worded. Stepsons aren't covered and we aren't sure yet if you can loan someone a gun before they head to the field, like dropping it at their house on Thursday for a weekend trip. Probably not.
    OMG, that is friggin bad! Unbelievable it received so many votes, actually after two elections that obama won, I will believe anything.

What about letting someone shoot your firearm for a few rounds on the firing line? .

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    OMG, that is friggin bad! Unbelievable it received so many votes, actually after two elections that obama won, I will believe anything.

What about letting someone shoot your firearm for a few rounds on the firing line? .
    If it's at an established range it's ok, but I suppose for those of us who shoot in the woods it's not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My 7 iron is more accurate than my capabilities. Same with my AR.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    OMG, that is friggin bad! Unbelievable it received so many votes,
    I think it's because the soundbite defined the narrative.

Most people didn't investigate what it was, the just heard the soundbite "close loophole; keep criminals from buying guns on Internet" [sic].

Whell, shure! Loopholes are bad! Criminals getting guns is bad!

And that is the state of politics, today.

-john

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Is this true or a BS story?

Many gun owners are worried they might lose their guns in light of I-594 passing. The surprising thing is many gun owners are now voluntarily getting rid of their own firearms.

http://www.krem.com/story/news/local...ague/23748117/

Feedback Score

Many gun owners are worried they might lose their guns in light of I-594 passing. The surprising thing is many gun owners are now voluntarily getting rid of their own firearms.

First I have heard about it.

But if people are so scared they are selling them back, then those people to stupid to own in the first place.

I594 changes nothing for what is a already owned.
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    And the Californication of the great state of Washington is now complete. So glad I left 14 years ago before it got really bad.
    Dont sweat the small stuff.

If youre not taking fire, its all small stuff.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

I actually saw them talking about this on KREM the other day. It really blew my mind the level of fear and misunderstanding these guys had, and the shitty fact is no one at any local shops were willing to correct them and educate them. We just had a Gunshow right across the Idaho border up here last weekend, and 90 percent of all of the license plates were from Washington. The Spokane gun community is pretty much done with Spokane.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt_Overide View Post
    And the Californication of the great state of Washington is now complete. So glad I left 14 years ago before it got really bad.
    As bad as it can get here sometimes, we are along ways from that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast