Thread: Magpul 308 25 round mags

Feedback Score

Magpul 308 25 round mags

Has anyone used these for fast paced, high volume shooting for a long enough time to comment on their reliability?
    Last edited by uncommon commoner; 09-07-14 at 11:27.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by uncommon commoner View Post
    Has anyone used these for fast paced, high volume shooting for a long enough time to comment on their reliability?
    I beat the shit out of new products. I've dropped them from 10' on to concrete with full loads with no damage, (might pop a round or two out)

I've rapid-fired my 716 but not excessively with them. Maybe 100rd. No difference between them and the Gen1 20s for me so far.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have three and have had them out to the range several times with my SCAR 17s. Not a single issue as of yet once I sanded some of the tabs down in order to better fit my lower.

Rick

Feedback Score
    Just to second the above responses^^^ the 25 round .308 PMags are good to go.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    The only issue I have seen is not dropping free, which is easily fixed with wear-in and/or some light sanding.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    The only issue I have seen is not dropping free, which is easily fixed with wear-in and/or some light sanding.
    I rip all my mags free so I didn't even consider that aspect. I'll give it a shot the next time I go shooting my .308 and see.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the replies and info gentlemen.

Feedback Score
    I have one I use for 3 gun (heavy metal). I have have zero issues at all, cycles perfect, bolt locks back on the last round, and drops free everytime. I even used it as a monopod on one stage.
    OIF 2009-10 19D30 M3 SCOUTS OUT!
    Aspiring 3 gun competitor.
    Trying to absord as much knowledge as I can.

Feedback Score
    I didn't realize these were out yet. I've been holding out and making do with my old DPMS and C Products steel mags until I can get my hands on the 25 round Pmags. It looks to me like they will be more like the length of an AR-15 30 rounder, and can be used as a monopod. I'm glad to see some positive reviews... I will be getting some of these real soon.
    "This motto may adorn their tombs
    (Let tyrants come and view):
    We rather seek these silent rooms
    Than live as slaves to you."

Lemuel Haynes, 1775