Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gear Bag

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Is there any particular need for robustness? Backpack style, duffel style, roller bag style, big shapeless bag?

I mean, any decent roller luggage could carry that. Target (and other places) sell regular duffel bags that are huge. A regular sea-bag (green duffel bag) would hold all that. Pretty sure Duluth Trading, Gall's (look at their firefighter gear bags), REI, or EMS all have bags that fit the bill. If you're a bit kinky you could get a body bag ...

Feedback Score
    The reason I am looking for a bag that has more modularity, is ease of packing/unpacking. I like the modularity of some of the bags already posted. If I was not so concerned with the items being packed a certain way, an old sea bag would work just fine. I do not want to have to unpack a bag just to change up something on my gear. It not a need either, just something I am looking to accomplish. Thanks for all the replies and suggestions.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    It sounds like you are looking for a dirt bike riding gear bag, something like this from Fox Racing.

Most are large and somewhat padded with many compartments...compartments specifically for boots. The largest compartment would probably hold an SBR or broken down carbine.

Feedback Score
    Honestly, I raced a ton of in my youth and never put that together. Thanks a ton, looking into those options now.

Quote Originally Posted by TXBK View Post
    It sounds like you are looking for a dirt bike riding gear bag, something like this from Fox Racing.

Most are large and somewhat padded with many compartments...compartments specifically for boots. The largest compartment would probably hold an SBR or broken down carbine.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I scored the LBT deployment bag and the large duffel both for $100 in one of their sales a year or so ago. They've both been bombproof, and that deployment bag would definitely fit your needs. I learned the hard way though... don't fly with it, unless you really like bag fees. I hadn't flown in several years and hadn't really thought about baggage fees, then packed that sucker up for a three week trip to hawaii. Oops. Shoulda taken two smaller bags, although that bag handled 90lbs without blinking and I'm sure it would do more. It's now an emergency bag that lives in my truck.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    I have a coyote LBT wheeled loud-out bag for sale if you need it. Brand new.
    Last edited by Endur; 09-09-14 at 21:17.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    We've been using these and similar bags for years, will definitely fit everything you described including a carbine or SMG in a separate case with mags and gear inside.

http://www.blackhawk.com/product/CZ-Gear-Bag,6,133.htm

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Another vote for the LBT Loadout bags, sign up for there email letter to see when they go on clearance.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Yet another vote on the LBT- it's solid, has tons of storage and is wheeled so it'd be easy to deploy. They were having sales on them frequently, I picked mine up for $100 shipped. I keep all my extra kit (pouches, body armor, chest rigs, etc etc) in it.
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score
    Yeah, I bought one of the LBT loadout bags, too - it's awesome. Holds everything!

Keep checking their website for the killer deals.
    Shut up, row well, and live.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast