Thread: PolyTech Mak 90 Converted

Feedback Score

PolyTech Mak 90 Converted

Testing the waters here. I have a very nice PolyTech Mak 90 that I converted and have gotten kinda bored with it.
    I am looking at possibly trading it for a nice underfolder, or possibly a sidefolder.
    The rifle has been Parkerized, then Cerakoted Sniper Grey, the sights and bolt/carrier are Graphite Black.
    Has an Arsenal Plum handguard.
    (Not pictured) Plum US Palm Grip.
    Ace stock with internal receiver block. I have the folding mechanism too, but it is not currently installed.
    Barrel threaded with a standard birdcage flashider. I added a set screw so the reverse rifling wouldnt back the FH off.
    The rear sight has slightly widened "U" notch and rounded outer edges. Similar to a Rifle Dynamics rear sight mod. Very fast to acquire!
    The rifle is slightly over-gassed like most Chinese guns, but it has a Wolff XP recoil spring to compensate.
    Has been 100% reliable with both the standard recoil spring and the XP spring
    These are some of the most solid AKs built. Perfect as is or a great platform to modify into your ideal fighting weapon!
    No sale price. Only looking to trade.
    I would like an underfolder or side folder. Let me know what you got! Ideally I would like an underfolder with a shortened barrel and a
    pinned flash hider.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images