Thread: Raven concealment topstop is great and all but........

Feedback Score

Raven concealment topstop is great and all but........

ok i'm an admitted Raven fan boy. My wifes G19 lives with vanguard V1 on the trigger guard while in her vehicle lock box (she can not carry into her place of employment) at night it is moved to her bedside with the Vanguard in place, my bedside G19 lives with a Vanguard V1 on the trigger guard, my summer daily carry G26 is carried 12+ hours a day 6 days a week in a vanguard V2, in the winter i carry my bedside G19 in a Raven ACR 12+ hours a day 6 days a week. I'm even considering ordering an ACR for my P220.

I recently received one of their topstops. i often keep an AR in a backpack in a lock box attached securely inside my CJ5. I keep it broken down in order to fit it in the pack and box. The Raven Topstop does an excellent job keeping the bcg IN the upper and crap OUT of the upper. But.......

Why no Bottomstop? it would be nice to know that the lpk is protected and that crap isn't getting in the lower.

yes, yes i know this wouldn't be a "GaMe ChAnGeR" and isn't really even needed, but it's the little things that keep me up at night. Maybe i'll just make something out of kydex until Raven decides to take more of my money.....
    Last edited by cemoulton; 09-17-14 at 23:34.