Thread: LWRC M6A2 16" Upper (Picture Heavy) - FL - *FINAL PRICE DROP* SPF

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

LWRC M6A2 16" Upper (Picture Heavy) - FL - *FINAL PRICE DROP* SPF

This is a factory built LWRC M6A2 16" complete upper. This upper has seen less than 200 rounds. I have mounted and handled the upper and attached

accessories but never made it my regular shooter. It shoots great but I have decided I prefer DI over piston. The sale consists of the complete

LWRC M6A2 16" Upper,Brand New Unfired 1 piece complete Upgraded BCG with piston rod, original 2 piece complete BCG with piston rod, spare piston

cup and spring, spare LWRC ACB2 extractor, spare extractor springs, LWRC branded Front and Rear Troy Folding Battle Sights, and charging handle.

I am asking $1100.00 shipped (Lower 48) via "VERY DISCREET" PayPal gift (regular PayPal ok if you add 4%), Visa/MasterCard + 4%, or USPS Money Order.SPF to ARenthusiast

LWRC suggested retail is over $1800.00 and average internet price is $1500.00 without extra BCG and other spare parts.

The ONLY trade I am interested in is a NIB BCM BFH 16" Mid Length (Light Weight) Upper Receiver Group w/ BCM KMR 15" or 13" Handguard with NIB

BCM Gunfighter Mod4 Charging Handle, NIB BCM BCG (included from BCM with upper purchase) and BCM Mod 0 Compensator (included from BCM with upper

purchase) + cash to make up difference.

Just because we are talking does not mean the item is on hold for negotiation. The item will be sold to the first person to PM "they will

take it" AND send me an email. This is cross posted on other forums so the buyer will be determined by time stamp. All sales are final as I am

not a store and do not accept returns. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Email works best since I do not always have access to

the forums and I am not always notified of new PM's. The item is located in Florida.

*Pics are of actual item*

Last edited by Outlaw621; 09-29-14 at 22:08. Reason: SPF

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Final Price Drop. If it does not go at the listed price above I will keep it.