Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AR-15 in 6.5 Grendal: Thoughts/Experiences for perspective upgrade/build

Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    Sweet heart your little PM attempt at intimidating me was absolutely adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by constructor
    If you want to start yakking at me you better have the facts to back it up or I'm going to make you look stupid every time you stick your nose is something you know nothing about. Repeating the BS Paul says makes you look stupid too.
    Is your little tantrum over with yet? If so why don't you go back and read my posts slowly. You've accused me of saying things here that I did not say.

I could go through here point by point dissecting your bull shit. Frankly I've got a job and a life that prevents me from spending this much time rehashing the same argument over and over again.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by corym465 View Post
    Sweet heart your little PM attempt at intimidating me was absolutely adorable.

Is your little tantrum over with yet? If so why don't you go back and read my posts slowly. You've accused me of saying things here that I did not say.

I could go through here point by point dissecting your bull shit. Frankly I've got a job and a life that prevents me from spending this much time rehashing the same argument over and over again.
    If anyone is reading close they will notice everything you said is wrong.
    A young guy calling me sweetheart is kind of creepy, might want to keep that in your own little circle of friends.
    Last edited by constructor; 10-07-14 at 18:49.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by constructor View Post
    If anyone is reading close they will notice everything you said is wrong.
    A young guy calling me sweetheart is kind of creepy, might want to keep that in your own little circle of friends.

Wow, this was entertaining but more so educational. Thanks for the facts Constructor!! I know you have your business, been in the industry for years as a developer of wild cats and understand the basics plus custom chambers. Great credentials.

Cory, what do you do? Web Site Developer or Car Salesman? You arranged the group buy thru Lilja and screwed Dan out of perfectly good SAAMI Spec Barrels because you didn't know what you were interpreting. He stood up as a manufacture and bent over and let people take him for $150 replacement barrels even though they were good barrels and shoot great. I saw the bad Lilja barrel you sold shoot under 1/2"MOA, really bad chamber ha..Oh, Carma??

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    If we all wanted drama, we'd tune into Oprah.

If you want to talk rifles, do so. But don't do this stuff again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123