I have for sale the following items. Purchaser must be over 21 and legally allowed to own a firearm.

1. Remington 870P Police Magnum Shotgun. This is the real deal police magnum which features many upgrades over a standard commercial model. I purchased this item new and only put 25 rounds through it so it looks almost like new. Sale includes the original serial numbered box.

Standard features of this police model from Remington include:

Wilson Scattergun Ghost rear sight
XS Sight system white front dot
Non-binding twin action bars provide smoothest/surest pump operation
Receiver milled from solid block of steel
3" chamber accepts all 2 ¾" and 3" 12-gauge shells
Steel-lined/grooved fore-end for a stronger grip
Breech block locks into barrel extension for strength and consistent head space
Balanced sear and inertia firing pin prevents discharge unless action is closed and trigger is pulled
Flexitab feeding system prevents a misfeed from jamming the shotgun
Cross-bolt safety
Sling swivel studs

I made a few upgrades to this shotgun:
Changed the stock to a Speedfeed Youth model, the standard one is ridiculously long.
Added a Vang Comp +2 magazine extension with sling loop.
Added a Mesa Tactical aluminum 6 shell side carrier. Note, I removed this for the photos. I can leave it off or reinstall if you like. Note, this carrier does cause a little bit of finish wear around the pins, you can see this in the photos.

This shotgun alone costs over $700 if you can find it in stock anywhere and includes several hundred dollars of the highest quality upgraded parts. You can only get them from a Remington LE dealer so they are hard to find.

Price is $625 cash for a face to face sale in the Delaware County area of PA. I will ship for an additional $35 each (total payment then by U.S. postal money order). I will consider a trade for an Arsenal SLR-107CR.

2. Remington 870P Police Magnum Shotgun. This is the real deal police magnum which features many upgrades over a standard commercial model. I purchased this item new and only put 25 rounds through it so it looks almost like new. Sale includes the original serial numbered box.

Standard features of this police model from Remington include:

Wilson Scattergun Ghost rear sight
XS Sight system white front dot
Non-binding twin action bars provide smoothest/surest pump operation
Receiver milled from solid block of steel
3" chamber accepts all 2 ¾" and 3" 12-gauge shells
Steel-lined/grooved fore-end for a stronger grip
Breech block locks into barrel extension for strength and consistent head space
Balanced sear and inertia firing pin prevents discharge unless action is closed and trigger is pulled
Flexitab feeding system prevents a misfeed from jamming the shotgun
Cross-bolt safety
Sling swivel studs

I made a few upgrades to this shotgun:
Changed the stock to a Speedfeed Youth model, the standard one is ridiculously long.
Added a Vang Comp +2 magazine extension with sling loop.
Added a Mesa Tactical aluminum 6 shell side carrier. Note, I removed this for the photos. I can lave it off or reinstall if you like.
Added a Daniel Defense rear sling loop.

This shotgun alone costs over $700 if you can find it in stock anywhere and includes several hundred dollars of the highest quality upgraded parts. You can only get them from a Remington LE dealer so they are hard to find.

Price is $625 cash for a face to face sale in the Delaware County area of PA. I will ship for an additional $35 each (total payment then by U.S. postal money order). I will consider a trade for an Arsenal SLR-107CR.