Thread: 14.5" Mid-Gas Centurion Barrl w/gas tube, VFG, Charging Handle, Tango Down BG16 $100

Feedback Score
    140 (100%)

14.5" Mid-Gas Centurion Barrl w/gas tube, VFG, Charging Handle, Tango Down BG16 $100

I bought this barrel back in 2012 and had some issues with it....but it turns out the the misalignment problems I had were with the upper receiver it was mounted to and the people who installed it and not the barrel itself. But too late, I had already bought a replacement and I gave this to a friend for free and he proceeded to WESCOG gunsmith it. It was drilled off for a taper pin, but he lost the taper pin and whacked a pin that was too big for the hole rendering the gas block useless(I had to cut it off). He cut off the pinned/welded muzzle device with a dremel and cut a little trench in the threads. He also welded from the blind pin across the crush washer to the barrel itself, so there's some remnants of the weld still on here.

This would be a great barrel for a 13.7" cut down/rethread/recrown. The bore/throat are in great shape as he didn't shoot it much. Maybe 600 rounds, more than likely under 500.

Photobucket is backonline.
    http://s629.photobucket.com/user/jwperry/library/Barrel

Whoever buys the barrel/gas tube, I'll also include a black, no name vertical forgrip, a black Tango Down BG16 and a black no-name standard charging handle.

Price - $115 shipped via USPS Priority
    Payment - PayPal, cash, check, MO, US minted gold/silver coins.
    Trades - No trades, cleaning house before I move.
    Last edited by jwperry; 01-27-15 at 20:29. Reason: Added photo album link.
    You dig your grave with your fork.