Thread: New lower question

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

New lower question

I'm in the middle of a build. I've purchased a u.s tactical arms corp 556 lower. It is extremely tight to get a mag in or out of it. No chance at all of a free drop. It takes a good amount of pressure to get the unloaded gen2 pmag to go in. Any ideas or fixes. This is the first I've had this probl with a lower. Any input

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by #1gunna89 View Post
    I'm in the middle of a build. I've purchased a u.s tactical arms corp 556 lower. It is extremely tight to get a mag in or out of it. No chance at all of a free drop. It takes a good amount of pressure to get the unloaded gen2 pmag to go in. Any ideas or fixes. This is the first I've had this probl with a lower. Any input
    I had this issue with a anderson lower I am building right now, it's very frustrating to say the least. I found that the gen 2 pmags are just super tight, upon trying a gen 3 all issues were mitigated, aluminum ( GI mags) were flawless as well. So my suggestion is to just try out gen 3 pmags and GI mags.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hmm I guess that's what I'll try. It frustrating as all hell. Thanks for the reply.